A pretty bloody good promotion, well worth a look see!

Ok so, I was contacted early this morning by Andrea from Gearbest (@June) regarding the promotion they are running at the moment and seeing as I am in the process of doing some reviews for them she asked me if I would take a look through and maybe help promote said extravaganza to you bunch of lovely reprobates.
So I spent a couple of hours perusing through the link she gave me…yes that’s right…I said a couple of hours, I was at work and people kept…making me… do…work stuff…

I mean the prices are pretty bloody good, how about a UD Youde wire box at £8.79 :flushed: that’s like £1.46 a reel…I have one and they are great if you like Kenthal, also a 48 piece assorted pre made coil box for £4.31, I have one of those too (although it’s almost empty now) great for when you just can’t be arsed …
Tanks for days!..the Original OBS engine 25mm RTA £16!, one of my personal favourites at the moment is the Wotofo Serpent Mini which I thought I ‘stole’ for 25 quid at the expo…£12.60!!..And so many cheap Mods too, Ijoy Limitless 200w TC…now I know this was upward of 70 quid not too long ago…£49.39!, Pico’s for £18, RX 2/3’s for £33.83, Ijoy Maxo £32, the list goes on and on and on!

I am actually biting the edge of my laptop while I am writing this, I am currently on a ‘shiny syndrome’ hiatus what with my sons 21st this month and other people more worthy of my fundage right now but man…i thought the prices at the Vaper Expo were daft, these are just…not…fair…

So, anyway…I can’t look at it any more, I am weak, and I will fail…but please, do yourselves a favour and check out the following deals, Gearbest have been good to us in the past and they deserve your attention, I shall leave the link right here…while I go off and cry all over my might as well be antique 2 week old vape equipment :cry:
Enjoy.
http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html

17 Likes

I ordered the BT C3100 charger from Gearbest (@June) week or so ago - best price I could find on the net - am excited for its arrival!

1 Like

yeah the prices are amazing, so hard not to spend haha :tired_face:

2 Likes

Well…looks like I will be spending a lot of time today going through the sale items…ummmm I mean “working” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah I keep going back to it haha…financial failure is eminent, the struggle is real brother :tired_face:

3 Likes

The best part is they get delivered within a week to the uk .

gutted I ordered all of this last week as I didn’t know about this flash sale :sob:

http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_426462.html?wid=21&lkid=10137998

http://www.gearbest.com/vapor-styles/pp_464228.html?lkid=10131417

£11!!!

2 Likes

That serpent mini is an awesome tank but MAN that SXK is sexy :heart_eyes:

STOP IT!!..STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!

3 Likes

Sorry pugs !!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I failed :disappointed:

had to have it…I don’t even care if it’s any good, it’s too beautiful…

Iv’e let my self down I know…you don’t have to tell me…

3 Likes

Oh Pugs, you haven’t failed, you have adopted a beautiful little baby atomizer that needed a good home where it will be loved and taken care of and who better to provide this than you!!! You have done a great deed my friend!!! Bravo!!!

6 Likes

Oh well…if you put it like that…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes