A question for Mr. Daath

I answered your question in the thread you started. :smile:

1 Like

Hello there guys
is there a way to export recipes and flavors from here to DIY Juice Calculator, as i am wanting all from here to be on my laptop as well as the laptop doesnt always have internet :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

I was quickly overwhelmed when i attempted to enter my flavor stash. I gave up for this reason mentioned in the first comment. I have not entered any recipes as a result and i am sure i am not the only holdout. Some crazy good recipes may we may be missing out on as a result. I agree a brand by brand list which could easily be checked and also a brand and or flavor addition request, to be approved by a moderator, would be ideal

2 Likes

Yes, it has become a monster of a problem, and really makes it especially difficult for the new mixers. I have seen 2 comments in the last few days about new mixer entering in their flavors and having 0 recipes come up when they click what can I make. Then they screenshot their list and they haven’t entered the recipes with the largest number next to it, because no one explained it to them. And a lot give up :frowning:

1 Like

Public databases the pain of it, ouch. People do the craziest things with all good intent then the trouble grows.

A monstrous task ahead, I wish you well and recommend a script of Valium for the duration.

1 Like

Copy the recipe as ''simple text ‘’ then import from text file

3 Likes

Thanks but i have over 100 recipes and wanted to do it all at once

Since that possibility doesn’t exist (to my knowledge) you are kinda out of luck.
I suggest you do it one by one when you have some time over.
100 recipes isn’t that many and if you are a bit effective it should be done fairly quick.

1 Like