A question of battery life

Well, I can confirm this…
I used SS in TC…and I did it on accident, lol…
Problem is, I cant remember which mod I did it on…
Tell ya what, lemme finish what I’m doing and ill figure out…I should have time before the SO gets home…if not, ill do it first chance I get…

Hmmm… might be a bit more than that to Australia.

Yes, I thought I’d seen that somewhere… I thought there was a box that supported SS… but I found myself technologically daunted by this one - & its huge. Not very fussy, am I?

1 Like

I agree… It took me days to figure out this mod. Hopefully with updates they will simplify this mod.

1 Like

Here’s the perfect mod specially made for Cocohontas…

This one would do you nicely @JoJo

2 Likes

Yup. That’s the one I’ve had my eye on since I heard about it. I figure p4y did something right with the ipv4 so hopefully they did it with this one, too. Kinda been waiting to hear some feedback on it before I commit, though. :wink:

1 Like

That IPVD2 is the one I was going to order after Christmas, but now I’m getting a Siegelli 150w from a really nice man ( @ProVapes ), so I’m going to stick with that.

I did a bunch of research on the IPVD2 and it does look like a great mod, JoJo.

2 Likes

With the wattage at 50 … I would go with a dual 18650 mod. With a single 18650 would look for something that would satisfy at a lower wattage. As for rda I have the magma and velocity. The main issue there is air flow. Magma has a much more restrictive air flow.

1 Like