A rare bit of common sense, not found in the USA

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vaping-illness-deaths-likely-very-151400116.html

Says the deadly vaping problem is unique to the US.

Thanks to the UK.

6 Likes

wow that article is in denial… :frowning:

2 Likes

I truly hope our European neighbors can stay on top of the situation. I gather black market products are coming into Europe from China and the U.S. already. The low prices are seductive. Fatal attraction as we who can see, see in the U.S…

6 Likes

If it was legal everywhere to grow your own little patch of weed, most of the risk from black market THC would vanish. A lot of people worry about inhaling any kind of smoke but really, small amounts once in a while are not that harmful.

6 Likes

As long as we have the NHS here in the UK then these corrupt government bans won’t happen, we pay for the NHS through taxation and they know full well that smoking related illness’s are a drain on it, so they genuinly don’t want you to smoke, in America however too many people make a lot of money from you smoking and being sick so… They’ve been waiting for a trigger since they realised the billions they are losing due to vaping. The UK at the moment are really pushing the ‘Don’t be a dick America’ attitude to the whole thing.
And so far I’ve seen no sign of these black market carts anywhere, it really does seem to be very localised

12 Likes

It really is a simple flow chart isn’t it?

Ban shit -----> Black market takes over--------> People die.

11 Likes

@Redcrown us UK vapours no is the black market CBD there person who said that is chatting $#!+ just to make a story prob a non drinker smoker

2 Likes

Same here @SmilingOgre. I can’t find the article now, but I could have sworn I just read something stating someone IN the UK was arrested and had the dreaded THC/Vitamin E Acetate in large quantities. Have to try and find that article. I personally hope it DOES stop here, before it spreads.

Sadly with all the dilly-dallying by our officials and FDA, dragging their feet when the ANSWER was laid AT their feet, has me less than hopeful.

5 Likes

@Steampugs to your knowledge, is there a heavy demand for THC oil vapes over there ?

2 Likes

I know the UK has had a few deaths due to it as well…
the article is not correct.

3 Likes

Not really if people want it we make it ourselves with cbd isolate which is cheaper than buying oil from cbd shops

2 Likes

Thank you @anon84779643. I SWEAR I just read that they popped a few tards with quantities of the naughty THC in the UK, still looking for it.

1 Like

Good …

1 Like

But THC oil, which is what he asked about, is way different than CBD isolate.

3 Likes

Vaping illness, deaths likely very rare beyond U.S., experts say

Above is the first thing i read and immediately it made me think… Vaping illness , deaths are rare in the USA as well … Think about it ?? Most everything we see is based on stats , although these illnesses suck they are rare when you look at how many vapors there are and how many deaths , the length of time people have vaped and the sudden deaths of people who havent vaped for long should at minimum shed some light of the truth…

4 Likes

Might like to read:

5 Likes

I haven’t heard of any deaths over here through black market THC carts no, I would imagine if there was then it would hit some kind of media.
Probably is a demand for it though.

2 Likes

Well said knight

3 Likes

Good morning TorturedZen I total understand what was said i was just saying people i know mix isolate with PG

2 Likes