A-Sense, from Poland, anyone knows about this company?

i saw this line for sale on Nomnomz.

can not find nothing here about this company ?

is it any good ? any reviews ? any ideas ?

3 Likes

I bought one of their flavors a few weeks ago (Wafer & Wild Strawberry), but I haven’t gotten around to trying it yet. I can tell you that it smells like Frankenberry cereal :woman_shrugging:t3: I’ll try to mix up a sft later today and report back so you at least have some idea about one of their flavors, since you’re right, there’s not much info out there (hence the reason I only ordered one flavor).

6 Likes

i will do the same, next order i will take one or two flavors to get an idea about their products.
if no one tries we will never know !

2 Likes

Ok, so since like you I couldn’t find any info on this company I had NO idea where to start. I tried 4% and after one day what I’m tasting is Shisha Strawberry, I mean like actual Shisha, not shisha flavored juice. If you’ve ever smoked Shisha from a hookah, that’s what I’m getting…that thick artificial syrup-y smoky strawberry. I’m going to take the percentage WAY down, try again, and I’ll let you know :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

oups ! that’s sound awful … don’t harm yourself, keep the wattage low too, take care, health first !

2 Likes

Here are a few reviews for A-Sence Creme Brûlée.

Creme Brulee (A-sense)

1 2 3 4 5

(4)

Percentages in recipes
Average mixing quantity: 5.4% (Median: 6%)
Minimum used quantity: 1.5%
Maximum used quantity: 10%

Single flavor recommendations: 3
Average quantity: 7.8% (Median: 10.0%)
Minimum used quantity: 3.5%
Maximum used quantity: 10.0%

Notes

User Notes
UncleManifestor 1 2 3 4 5

1.5% SnV = Full rich and creamy vape already. The burnt sugar taste is there too, but luckily it isnt too strong. Quite sweet, it is a good caramel & custard flavour. Personally I would prefer it without the burnt sugar element, but it is good nonetheless.
We shall see what happens as it steeps…
After the first few days the flavour weakens considerably. Tried at 2.5%, but still wasn’t enough to overcome the weakening. 3.5% seems to be a more sturdy amount. A good, pleasant flavour, not as harsh as other caramel centred flavourings (hopefully also wont be as harsh on the coils).

Preferred single flavor mix: 3.5%|
|8062282|1 2 3 4 5

Tub 50 (x2)|
|Frunkster|1 2 3 4 5

This really is one of the nicest of flavours, it’s very close to profile with only the slightest something else on the exhale (minor) it’s super cream rich with all of the little nuances that come with real cream right down to the fatty feel, the caramelized sugar is on point but not too sweet, the overall profile is caramelized sugar / caramel & dense full fat cream, it’s really a joy to vape even standalone

% tested @ - 10

Mouthfeel – near full & very creamy

Dryness – none

Harshness - none

Off Notes – none

Single flavour recommendation – yes

Uses – the obvious / caramel / puddings / creams / custard / bakery dessert / tobaccos / chocolate / coffee

Mix % Recommendations – accent % - Main note % - Single flavour %

Personal Rating - 10/10

Preferred single flavor mix: 10.0%|
|Nuggi|1 2 3 4 5

Blød lækker vaniljecreme, men en mørk caramel der ikke er brændt. Desværre sidder der på 7% aroma et sureopstød gennem hele vape`et, på 3,5% aroma er denne frygtelige off note reduceret til sæbe. Så jeg har ikke fundet den rette % endnu… (BA)???|
|The lost notes|1 2 3 4 5

This really is one of the nicest of flavours, it’s very close to profile with only the slightest something else on the exhale (minor) it’s super cream rich with all of the little nuances that come with real cream right down to the fatty feel, the caramelized sugar is on point but not too sweet, the overall profile is caramelized sugar / caramel & dense full fat cream, it’s really a joy to vape even standalone

% tested @ - 10

Mouthfeel – near full & very creamy

Dryness – none

Harshness - none

Off Notes – none

Single flavour recommendation – yes

Uses – the obvious / caramel / puddings / creams / custard / bakery dessert / tobaccos / chocolate / coffee

Mix % Recommendations – accent % - Main note % - Single flavour %

Personal Rating - 10/10

Preferred single flavor mix: 10.0%|

5 Likes