Absent from ELR and life in general as we know it

CBD isolate with no THC will help with that. That’s not illegal. Friends friend used cbd isolate and she doesn’t shake anymore

6 Likes

Contact Hartford Fire insurance company. They need surveyors to make policies for flood insurance. Seems everyone needs that anymore.

6 Likes

Thanks @Skullblade789 and @R113 and everyone that somehow found my paypal account. I have to go right now but I have some stories to tell, you guys have made a difference. BRB

12 Likes

I don’t know what kind of physician you’re being treated by, but if you haven’t seen a physiatrist, you may want to look into finding one. I work for a group of physiatrists here in Central Indiana and we have quite a few patients that have a lot of the same issues you described above. They’re really good at the whole disability qualification and treat the whole body to improve physical quality of life. Best of luck!!

https://members.aapmr.org/AAPMR/AAPMR_FINDER.aspx

8 Likes

Thanks @Molly_Mcghee i’ll look into that, my next visit is to a neurologist to see about this tumor, my doc wanted to send me straight to a surgeon.

I want to assure those who donated into my paypal that your generous contributions will not be wasted, we were looking at all our options and trying to come up with some escape plan. Thanks to you all we will have our rent covered and that may give me enough time to take care of getting employment so I can take care of my other bills.

13 Likes

That is wonderful! No one functions well when we don’t know where to turn.

8 Likes

Here is a story about giving, this happened a couple years back: There are several folks around this time of year on corners with signs wanting donations, one fellows sign said “need food, God bless” so we bought him a supersize meal and walked it out to him, he snatched the bag and said “i want money not food” and threw the bag down behind a bush in a pile of other bags where others had done the same.
We figured out there are groups who organize that type of scam, we saw them deploying corner sitters out of a van one day.

5 Likes

We have those in Norway too. They were taken pictures of after a ‘hard day’s work’ (which I don’t doubt it is btw) loading their castings, crutches and dirty clothes into a pretty fancy looking Mercedes, before they put on expensive clothes and took off.

But who are we to judge anyone anyway though.

So happy for you, man!

8 Likes

trying to keep it light…
This might be a idea for me, wonder what they pay the sign holders? Maybe they need drivers!

Thanks Anne, Love you :smile:

6 Likes

You should absolutely look into that! It’s a shitty job in winter though, but you can have blankets and all kinds of cozy stuff there, you know. The drivers have the easiest job - going around picking up money during the day and providing them with phones and other necesseties

Aw… :blush: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes