Access to a private Recipe Please

Hi all, I was looking at a recipe A little bit ago, except its now gone private.

I ordered my liquids to have a go at this one, plus others.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/817516/Shamrock+Shake+V-5

That’s the recipe but its gone private.
Please Please can the good owner allow me access to test

I can access that recipe so that means you must be able to as well.

I can see it as well… if you cant still let me know and I will grab the percentages and post it here

Sorry poped wrong one down, that was another version of it this was the correct one: -

2 Likes

Yeah well, that one i can’t see sorry. Let’s hope the author of the recipe see’s your post and let you take a look at it.

2 Likes

If you know the owner you could try and send a P.M. If you know the ingredients I am sure someone could help you put together a recipe as well.Often when a recipe goes private is an indicator that it has been improved or it didn’t work out.
Shamrock Shake is a flavor that I love as well.Here is a recipe of mine perhaps it can help to jog your memory or give you an idea of where to start.

Kiss The Blarney Stone

Ingredient %
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 1.5
Shamrock Shake (Real Flavors) 6
Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors) 3
Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors) 3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 14.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Thank you very much, Unfortunatly my friend sent the link, I had a look and added to my fav.
Put an order in for some Flavours, awaiting them lol.

Thought I go back have a look to make sure I ordered what was needed for this one also, but Private now and I have no idea the owner.

Thanks for your recipe, dont have them flavours, have some of them from TPA and CAP.

Will have a play when liquids arrive have ordered a stash from http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/ and also a good stash from TPA in America, will see how much I get stung when they land hahahaha, did bit of research, will see in a few weeks or later.

Much appreciation guys and girls

1 Like

The owner is @Jon333AK. Perhaps he will be willing to come and shed some light on this for ya. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow thank you for that JJo,

Will see about dropping him a Line

1 Like

Sent you a message.

I contacted him. I was unaware anyone was looking at anything I had up.

3 Likes

Thanks for them m8, will have a play when I get my stash of liquids,

Fwiw (look @GPC2012 I’m putting in my two cents again!! :joy: ) whenever I see a recipe I want to try, I “adapt” it, privately of course, so that in case they switch it to private I can still find it. Just for future reference. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I normaly do too, but forgot this time lol
But he has very kindly sent me them

1 Like

Awesome. Good luck with the recipe!

Thank you will do when the flavours turn up
:+1:

1 Like

sniffle sniffle :cry: :sob: :rage: What’d I ever do to make you pick on me? I’m just your run of the mill super nice guy :wink: @VapeyMama

2 Likes