Accidents create inspiration

I waited a week to try two recipes. Alisa’s Bust a nut and Enyawreklaw’ Golden ticket. This morning still half a sleep I emptied the Golden ticket into a nearly empty bottle of Bust a nut. I couldn’t believe it. I don’t like wasting juice so I gave it a good shake and I’ve been vaping it all day. I’ve made another 30 ml using the two recipes. It got me thinking if anyone else has done the same and did it inspire you make a new recipe.

3 Likes

haven’t done that yet, but I have added different kinds into my tank for a nice surprise of pleasant flavor :slight_smile:
closest thing to an accident i have done so far is trying to make a reeses ice cream and ended up with reeses cupcakes. :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Nice result!!

1 Like

I have done similar. When switching from one of my custardy juice recipes to my tiger’s blood juice recipe in my tank there is this period when both recipes combine and it is magical. I decided to create a recipe based on that and so far it is really good, just needs a few more tweaks.

2 Likes

We all do some of that all the time. Mostly on purpose. Speaking of tigers blood (I can’t remember the name for sure but if it’s a watermelon recipie yup that’s it) I just did that on purpose. I had 0.75ml of my kiwi base vape and added the new recpie to it. It was just great.

So next time I mix I’ll add 0.25 percent of my kiwi base recpie to the bottle and see how it goes officially. It should be great. If it works. Well then…I’ll officially do all the math and create an official new recpie.

1 Like

Officially. lol.

Yup. Sometimes folks won’t admit to or talk about the random wacky things…like making a mistake or doing something that is a slight no no, or sloppy.

2 Likes

I am proud of my reese’s mishap, because it was my first ever mix, and though it didnt come out as intended, it is still vapable and yummy :slight_smile:

I’ve played a little with mixing a couple recipes, currently I’m playing with Cream and a lil honey… for me the honey bee flavoring just was way too strong, unfortunately I had a total misconception of the recipe to begin with and had mixed a 120ml bottle. While mine was steeping a kind gent here sent me a bottle they had mixed up, when I tasted it I had thought they had messed up on their mixing, until I tried mine and had the same flavor. So I was sitting and looking at this large amount of juice and decided to try in in a couple of different mixes, like Bust a nut, Pistachio RY4-U, and even in Unicorn Milk and found out if I used it like a flavoring (1-2%) it could work nicely as a back note.

1 Like

I run two tanks and start the day with one flavor and about 3:00 PM I get sick of vaping it and I dump a recipe that is close enough not to gag on but will change it. (Like start the day with custard and put a coffee with cream in later) I will dump strawberry menthol on top of a melon mint…stuff like that. The coils let me know when they are sick of changing flavors… about a week lol.

1 Like

Typically I’ll drain the tank and wipe. But the other day I was like hmmm let’s see kiwi and watermelon together.

1 Like