Acetyl pyrazine steep in tobbaco recipe

Hi, i mixing some tobbaco Recipies wanting to avoid overflavoring, so i take apart some ingredients including acetyl pyrazine and decrease the percentage of the ingredients, so i read a common beginer mistake is put the ap in the mix in the begin, instead of add the ap in the mix steeped, My question is, this issue with ap steep hace sense to yours? What other tip with the ap in tob recipe suggest? If i use ap i use on low ammounts 0.25% aprox. Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

I have always mixed AP in as if just another ingredient.
Something that I would have wondered might of come up in the AP after the mix is steeped conversation is… if I made a liter or so of my recipe (I normally do make a liter at a time), do you add the AP to the whole batch after it steeped, or do you add the AP to the juice that you draw off the liter that you steeped as you place it into your “working” batch of juice that you are using.

9 Likes

Thanks @CallMeTut , i mix 1/2 liter normally.
In my last batches after some weeks i add to the half of the liter the AP and the other half let it without AP, in this batches i will test if make some difference, i have the taste of the AP added from the begging, i will see the difference, thanks for your comment :sunglasses::open_hands:

3 Likes

Just remember, the main thing to do is do what you like. Same goes with how you mix the ingredients, some people prefer flavors first others like nic first. As long as you are getting the final (desired) result consistently correct each time, then you are doing it right… for you, and that is what matters.
Take good notes, its a hard practice to do but pays off in the long run, I think I made 8 different variations of Bust-a-nut and at least that many of Trifecta before settling on what I use.

4 Likes

@CallMeTut good to see you again.

3 Likes

Funny… I see you daily (insert creepy music here)… lol

2 Likes

LOL @CallMeTut.

2 Likes