Adding nicotine to 0mg worked …. But

So I bought 5 bottles of 0 nic, used the calculator for my concentration and added the recommended shot. Which was the same across the board as they were all 60ml bottles.
One bottle didn’t take the nic very well, a spicy apple cinnamon pie flavour, I added sweetner to mask the taste of the PG nic but it’s all I can focus on. Would adding a few drops of VG, or maybe even some sweet cream or marshmallow help hide the new notes?

3 Likes

Have you given the nicotine 48 hours to rest after adding and mixing?

3 Likes

Yes it was added on Friday.

2 Likes

Which brand of juice is it? One thing that jumps out to me is that it’s a cinnamon blend and this could be the cause of the off taste for you. Have you had any issues with cinnamon blends before?

3 Likes

I had a twist juice that was heavy cinnamon that I absolutely loved. The juice in question is
Five Pawns / Gambit.

3 Likes

@CottonFire I’m concerned you’re having to “cover up” your NIC, as this may point to other issues. What do you mean it didn’t take well ?? Was that the ONLY bottle that didn’t work out ? What mg level did you set for ? What base NIC level did you use, and how much ?

2 Likes

I haven’t bought any commercial stuff in an age, so I thought I’d check this one out. It seems to be a rather divisive liquid: I saw three camps on it 1) think it’s amazing, 2) think it’s a poor representation of what it tries to be, and 3) complaining about strong off tastes with this liquid.

4 Likes

Yea all the other ones are killer.
I used 50mg PG base nic.
I wanted 3 mg.
Calculator said add 3ml
Added 2.8 to stay a little lower.
I retracted 2.8 and replaced with nic base.

As far as tasting off, it’s just not tasting like apple pie. Taste like crap lol.

3 Likes

This might be the logical answer. All the other ones worked out great. I should of vapped the 2.8 ml to get to know the juice first. I only quickly sampled it. Maybe it’s just one of those flavours that get old quick.

3 Likes

Good job on the details @CottonFire. Unless you’re NIC is oxidized, or used too high, it shouldn’t really effect any juice more than others (within reason).

Could you try the juice with NO NIC, and see what’s what ?

2 Likes

If the nicotine isn’t causing any issues in four of the five liquids you added it to, the razor points to the liquid.

5 Likes

I wish my man, they only had the one bottle on sale. I think @SquirrelSmash has it figured. Probably just a pretensions flavour lol.

I try to take this pretty serious so I appreciate your nod to my numbers :sunglasses:.

3 Likes