Advice needed on much desired recipe!

Hey brothers and sisters, I’ll start by saying I’m not being at all lazy, I have been trying to make something and I’m not even getting REMOTELY close, I’ve been buying (forgive me!) A liquid I discovered at the vaper expo called Butterscotch popcorn by Mohawk&Co , I mean I need this in my life, it tastes EXACTLY like butterkist popcorn, it’s a strong flavour and the mouthfeel is like nothing I’ve tried before, I can’t keep buying it it goes against every reason I started DIY, plus there’s only one supplier in the UK…so, any ideas?? I’ve tried all the butterscotch I have, all the toffees, all the popcorn…and like I said I’m not even in the same ballpark, any and all advice welcome! @Beaufort_Batches this would be right up your street …

5 Likes

Who’s the uk supplier dude? If it’s not extortionate I don’t mind grabbing some and seeing what flavours I get from it? I’m way too new at mixing to assist in any other way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you checked out the Butterscotch / Butter Rum thread?

4 Likes

His name is Paskash and his number is 07450 024984, I was given the number from Mohawk&Co in Malaysia, he owns a wholesale vape business but he let me pay with PayPal and he posted 60ml out to me for £22!..which I’ll be doing again very soon lol

2 Likes

Well post me down a 10ml sample if you like (I’ll pay postage) and will see if I can assist :blush:

4 Likes

I’ll do that next time I order, probably be midweek, cheers lolly :wink:🖒

3 Likes

You read my mind lol @BoyHowdy

@Pugs1970 That Butterscotch thread revealed that Butter Rum LA was a pinnacle flavor to achieve the buttery-ness of the butterscotch. I am curious if this juice is needing it as well such a strong and bold flavor. Also butter cream Caps has a tiny hue that reminds me of butter rum reminds but not the same at all.

Come on BB @Beaufort_Batches feel the heat and make this man a clone already :wink:

4 Likes

ha…yeah I read up on the thread @BoyHowdy put up, thing is…I haaaate rum, can’t stand it, and if there is even a hint of it there, which I’m guessing there is, I’ll gag, straight up gag, I can’t even describe what this liquid is other than…If you have ever eaten a bag of Butterkist pop corn, and you find one that is super covered, it’s JUST like that, the mouth feel is a real warm buttery toffee, I’m actually banned from vaping it in the bedroom as my Gf can’t stand the smell haha, but man i can’t get enough of it lol

2 Likes

If you’ve tried these then that is what butter rum taste like

Not neccsasrily like the drink Rum. I have not had butterkist pop corn you may never of had a lifesaver for all I know lol

4 Likes

I’ll get on it, give me a day or so.

4 Likes

I have had life savers but I don’t think they were butter rum, it was 13 years the last time I was in the states, you don’t get em over here tho, I mean it can’t hurt try butter rum eh, whatever it is it’s definitely not something I’ve tried yet

2 Likes

Boom…BB if anyone could shed some light on it I’m pretty sure it would be you man, see what you think :wink: thanks dude

3 Likes

I hate to recommend anything that will cause you pain!:innocent: I do think you will be pleasantly surprised though if you give it a shot.:grinning:

That is the lesson that I learned from that thread as well @Amy2 , Butter Rum is what makes a great Butterscotch and I also like what Caps Butter Cream can bring into a mix.

2 Likes

They sound heavenly! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are soo good ! I try never ever to buy them or I eat the whole roll so good mmh

2 Likes

Iv’e had rum toffee before, and it doesn’t taste like that… @Lolly have you ever eaten Butterkist popcorn?

2 Likes

Yes kinda close your in the ballpark but the butter part is OOTW delicious !

you know oddly enough, I have just checked out all the recipes I could see for actual Butterkist popcorn and there is no butterscotch anything in any of them haha …aaaargh :tired_face:

1 Like

Many, many times! Have you added a touch of saline…that’s what I’m getting along with the toffee-ness as I’m thinking about it?

And @Amy2…found a uk place so am going to HAVE to order me some :+1:

http://m.americansoda.co.uk/item/33333832

1 Like

@Pugs1970

4 Likes