After 3 years back to DIY, but where do i get supplies!

Hi all! After 3 years of not being able to do DIY for numerous reasons I am trying to resupply flavors, nicotine, etc. I used to shop at ecig express and Bull city flavors, but the world has drastically changed! Can anyone give me some advice on where to get what I need to get my flavors/nicotine supplies? I liked the clean nicotine I used to get from ecig express, but right now I’m so overwhelmed with how DIY shopping has changed and I don’t know where to look anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Bull city flavors still a great place to buy

River Supply which use to be Nicotine River has everything including nicotine

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers is a great place to buy Nic and VG , PG

Liquid Barn has their own flaves as well as Vg ,PG and Nic

Thes are the main place is use

ECX is now flavorjungle and still sell flavorings , they dont sell base or nic

8 Likes

I second River Supply.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks so much for info! I will start shopping ASAP.

3 Likes

I’ll check it out! Thanks!

5 Likes

By the time there are often of new things invented as the passage of time that the new products and flavors updated day by day as the time flies.

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Another Place Is VSO flavors …Naturally extracted flavors…if you like fruit flaves

5 Likes

Welcome back INTO the frey @roknbot. Like @fidalgo_vapes @swaggyshane has got some real keepers over at VSO.

and a couple one shots …

4 Likes

I’ve been buying my “additive” at liquidnicotinewholesalers very happy with them… Flavors I usually stick with BullCity unless I need special things overseas then Chefs or NomNomz PG/VG honestly varies

3 Likes

normally use vapeable and/or darkstart for all my concentrates and nicotine

3 Likes

Welcome @King5kyline.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: @SessionDrummer glad to finally be a part off the community.

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

At the top of this page above your name logo, just click the “Resource Page”.

3 Likes