After 30 days Recipe muted

Not sure how else to share to get advice.
Simple,right ? Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream. The recipe above. First week strawberries where great. 3rd week still tasting only Strawberry like candy no VBIC still. Now 4th week steeping and tasting nothing.

1. Should I up Ripe & Sweet strawberries 4%. And take Red Touch up to 3% ?
    The VBIC up to 5 or 6 % ?
    And build on the VBIC with another light cream.

Or give it a couple of days and see if the recipe will come back out ?
Much appreciated

2 Likes

its private, click the blue wrench/share url privately and copy/paste the new link at the bottom of the mix.

1 Like

Ty appreciate that worm1

1 Like

:thinking: looks fine to me. Are u used to max vg and vaped others, might need to get back to using pg.

1 Like

Actually I’ve bounced between max VG & 20PG 80VG.
Seriously thinking about doing a little thinner, 25PG 75VG.
Wonder would’ve caused the whole Recipe to mute worm1 ?

1 Like

Are you sure its not your atty, give it a good clean and re-wick/change coils and try again.

1 Like

Thanks cooper1
I reckon I’ll scrub it down, I have been getting lazy on cleaning. Like a good soaking.
I do burn off my coils and re-wick weekly. Or cotton change from fruit,custard,etc. And tobacco as a really good palette changer for a couple of days.
Thank y’all

2 Likes

imho… the recipe i see tends to be muted anyway…
other than (FA) Red touch that happens for me never used it… all the rest tend to lose their strength after some time…
this goes specially at SB RIPE mostly and VBIC (FW) while Sweet SB at 3% isn’t very strong anyway

at your place i would boost the strawberries percentages a little while at the same time i would make VBIC with some Graham Cracker clear (TFA) but that’s me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone. So, my recipe also was muted after 30 days. can i asked for suggestions from you?
This is my recipe :
Dark Bean FA 2%
Caramel FA 1.5 - 2% (i kinda forgot the percentage for this one, but it’s one or the other)
Cream Fresh FA 2%

I initially suspect the cream fresh muted my mix. what do you think? does my percentages seems right?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

please don’t get me wrong. the coffe is still there, but less than i wanted it now, much less than when i mixed it.

1 Like