Air lock in my rta

I have a geekvape mesh coil rta i keep getting dry hits and i have come down to it getting air locked i have thinned cotton out i have used less cotton but it still gets airlocked im at a brick wall now was hoping someone could help me please

6 Likes

Can you take a picture of the RTA build so we can see if there are ny obvious issues…

4 Likes

Oh, and welcome to the forum mate. :grin:

4 Likes

When i open up the top it releses a huge air bubble i have tried everything

3 Likes

3 Likes

These are the settings i have it on

3 Likes

I have added them mate

3 Likes

It looks like there is a hot spot on left side. You may be also pinching of the cotton in the eells and plugging it up. That cotton looks thick. I thin the cotton way down on the end with rtas and just lay in in the well lightly and loose

4 Likes

Perfect i think that has worked thank you

2 Likes

Is having it on 50 ok ??

2 Likes

What kind of cotton are you using? You need to pack as much cotton under the mesh as possible. I used to only vape Wotofo Profile attys, and you really need to use 6” cotton made for mesh. Otherwise where the mesh isn’t touching the cotton will be a hot spot. So if you can’t get a hold of 6” cotton made for mesh, pack as much cotton as possible under there. Also, when you’re cutting your cotton make sure the side of the cotton are sitting above the mesh. I’ll find a photo and post it. I can’t stress enough about the cotton being packed tight under the mesh.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Im using the bacon cotton i have been breaking it in half so maybe i need to leave it whole thabk you

3 Likes

I would leave it whole. That would be about 6”. Twist and pull from the ends to get it to fit. You might have to peel off just a little. Good luck!

4 Likes

I just re done it like you said and omg the flavour the cloud the everything thank you so much

9 Likes

That’s fantastic! So glad I could help!

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

Ditto - with extra characters.

3 Likes