Alchemist cupboard

Hi, Has anyone tried alchemist cupboards flavourings from the uk.? They have some good reviews two people said this: All of the fruits are 10 x better than those of Capella, Perfumers, FlavorWest: Better than other brands of concentrates out there by a long shot.

4 Likes

It’s called the natural range

2 Likes

He was on nature vapes show on YouTube have a look at that it might help

5 Likes

Don’t know what it is, but it’s re-bottled some other unknown brand
(which is not promising; we’d know about them probably if anything popular or wow; i don’t pay much value on reviews on someone’s website and zero info elsewhere).
Not the cheapest, no info at what percentage should be used (could it be that 15-20% is the sweet spot as someone says?), you won’t find any recipe for these flavors, my suggestion would be to not make a large order.

4 Likes

Never tried them. It says Produced in the UK and bottled in our own sterile laboratory

2 Likes

It says re-bottled by…

4 Likes

Ok. I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean lol

3 Likes

Usually it means they buy barrels of flavors of some brand and then sell it under other or their own name. Like Flavor Art = they don’t allow shops selling re-bottled flavors under their own name, so shops make up their own name to be able to sell those same flavors (so you have Craft Flavors at Nomnomz, Creative Flavors at Chefs, Arte Italiano at Vapable, Flavour Max at Theecig, Italian Artist at Rainbowvapes, Flavour Italia at VapourDepot, etc = these are all same FA flavors). Other brands that don’t allow using their name for re-bottled flavors are LA, CCW.

So i am assuming this company is using same other brand too (why would they sell ‘re-bottling’ phrase then?), that seems unknown to us since i couldn’t find any info about those flavors they have; could be UK brand, but why noone else is selling these same flavors? Weird. If really that good, then anyone would want selling them since they’d get (new preferably) buyers. Me not excited.

7 Likes

Yeah maybe you’re right i don’t know anything about that stuff because I’m new to mixing

4 Likes

It can be very confusing when you start.
Just stick to the major brands or (like you did), ask :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah i will do I’m taking it slow because i know even with these Popular brands not every flavour they have is good so it’s hard to decide which ones to get

2 Likes

I took it slow but in a different direction.

As a complete noob, I decided (by reviews etc) that Flavour Art was the best brand & just bought and mixed with those.
Then I found the forum and realised there was sooo many others brands… but stuck with FA because I don’t need another hobby & a room full of 10ml bottles :laughing: Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Mixing is a means to an end for me.

I have bought other flavours but I mostly use FA.
I’ve only just this year bought a few of the higher rated flavours from other brands and I’m still only SFTing them :grimacing:
(That’s why I don’t participate much on the mixing threads).

4 Likes