Alien Visions C&D Help

Been vaping C&D for years after getting off cigs. Tried so many different flavors and just loved this one and it stuck. Now that Alien Visions is gone, I’m looking to DIY a suitable replacement. I did a lot of searching here and elsewhere and it doesn’t seem too many people are familiar or discuss this blend much. Tried a Boba’s clone which seems to have some similar notes but it a bit heavy for me. Anyone have any ideas on this one?

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums.

It would be useful to detail what the taste of this liquid is: many of us haven’t vaped a commercial liquid in an age.

5 Likes

The flavor is a very mild tobacco with an almost cooling finish. If you taste a drop of it, reminds me of oatmeal / brown sugar maybe even a touch of honey. It has a similar taste to the old Logic black disposable e-cig if anyone remember those

5 Likes

That’s a workable framework to start from. I have actually been exploring mild oaty and wheaty tobaccos. I’ll ponder a recipe in a few days - it’s currently my lazy week.

5 Likes

I did find a post where someone thought that C&D was similar to AV’s Boba’s Bounty only lighter. I never tried BB so I have no way to compare. I did try this recipe and it has similar notes but seems a bit heavy to me. I didn’t add the saline in this recipe. Not sure what effect that would have either way.

Cloning with the Crew: Boba’s Bounty Tribute (final)

3 Likes

Interesting video on it …

4 Likes

I mixed this one up. Not bad but still too heavy. It has a lot of Black mile in the recipe. I’m thinking of backing this way down and see if that lightens it up a bit.

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes

Eh, I remember the Logic ecig but I’ll be damned if I can recall the flavor. Sorry mate. Welcome aboard, though, glad you joined us.

3 Likes

Thanks to all. Glad to be here. Very exited at the prospect of never having to depend on anyone for juice ever again. I did back off on the Black Mile and it made a world of difference. Now I’m picking up too much of the Milk and Honey so down that goes. I still have about 20ml of the C&D left for comparison purposes so I’ll keep at it. Picking up some Cinnamon in the C&D so I’ll try adding a touch of that.

Even if I never can reproduce a C&D clone, I’m liking what I’m getting so far. I’m sure I’ll end up with something I like as an ADV.

4 Likes