Almighty vape mixing gods can you help me!

But In essence aren’t you trying it at 50/50 vg pg flavor chasing as well?

3 Likes

I mix at 70vg and my flavour percentages can total over 20% of my total volume. I use RTA’s in TC mostly or 1+ ohm at 10 to 15 watts.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s drastically different than mine. I use 70/30 blends as well but not low wattage high ohms. I appreciate you taking the time to help. Best of luck m8 and who knows maybe I’ll have a good recipe up here one day :joy::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I haven’t tried percentage totals that high but maybe that’s what I need :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Have no doubt mate. You will work it out.

Are you US based or… ?

4 Likes

Yep good old USA lol.

4 Likes

There are quite a few US people on here, not sure what time it is there at present but they will be on at some stage and will hopefully have some ideas for you. :smile:

6 Likes

Just spitballing and trying to cover all bases here. how long did you steep your mix?

4 Likes

Can you post one of your recipes that you mixed?

7 Likes

Is your base -PG VG Nic- ok?
Mix some w/o flavor und steep as usal.
Then test.

Good luck

4 Likes

Hey Bilbo, welcome to the forum. I empathize with your frustration. When I started I either had a weak, flavorless mix or one that was overpoweringly disgusting. In response to your above comment, sometimes boosting a flavor too high will mute it out. That could be common with the ultra concentrates like Flavorah for instance. Like Delltrap said, get your flavors in your stash and make them public so folks here can help you out. Sometimes it happens that certain flavors/brands just don’t work for you. Would your friend be willing to at least tell you what brands he uses?

7 Likes

Welcome to the group!, some of those concentrates need an up on the percentage & a few need a longer steeping than just 5 days…, hopefully this will help with ur flavoring issue!.. not everything needs up’d tho…, super concentrates u will want to keep at a low percentage

5 Likes

Thank you for replying max steep was 5 days for fruit but it’s still faint from most forum you can have the up front taste after 3 days steep. I’m assuming my mixes haven’t full homogenized or my percentages are off. Have you had different experiences with the steeping of fruits?

4 Likes

I don’t pre steep my bases I have cnt nic vg pg pharmaceutical grade from liquid barn I’ve also tested these and they all are smooth odorless and clear very high quality taste

5 Likes

for a first orientation this is a good start point

list is here

4 Likes

Some fruits needs 1-3 days steep, IME.

4 Likes

Do it to exclude your steeping process from the list of possible errors…
Vape steeped base with no flavor and compare with freshly mixed base.
I once had a bottle which was not properly closed (it drew water from the air long time :face_vomiting:)
and stupid me wondered about the taste

5 Likes

That’s really helpful with the pre steeped bases then add flavoring thank you everyone for replying so kindly! I can’t update my flavor stash at work but have pictures of my order from bull city that I’m using currently. I will also post my recipes that tasted decent so far

4 Likes

Note that the fresh cream is not jungle flavor but FA

5 Likes

Ok bud…After seeing your recipes i would say you are Over using your creams…Look at Creamsicle your fruit pct is 5pct and your cream is 7pct a lot of newer mixers will do this includung me . Also the Vienna Cream is a fairly long steeper …Try to make your fruits about 75pct total flavor and your Creams 25pctish…Yucky is the same thing as well 2pct fruit and 6pct cheesecake , kiwi is a light fruit so its gettimg buried by the cheesecake. As a matter of fact they all are loaded with cream …First back down the cream and anything with Vienna is going to take time 2 to 3 weeks if not more

Also make sure to enter Flavors properly

14 Likes