Almost did it. HE4 IS AN AWESOME BATTERY

So, my wife snatched up my mech mod which she knows nothing about and I didn’t think anything of it. She leaves the room and about ten minutes goes by and my office starts to smell faintly like one of my computers is about to let the magic smoke out… I’m searching around to find the source when it dawns on me. She forgot to unscrew the lock. Needless to say, I panicked, grabbed it. Immediately 2nd degree burns, I dropped it and began kicking it towards the door. Moral to this story, never trust a mech mod. And I just witnessed an he4 fire a .17 dual for 10-12 minutes straight and didn’t vent. Atty didn’t melt either. Thank the lord it didn’t end up worse. She says I’m not allowed to even leave a battery in it anymore. Cloud comps only I guess.

5 Likes

You might want to pick up a Lottery ticket soon!

3 Likes

Like, now!!

Hope ur hand’s ok.

2 Likes

Hate to think what would of happened if it wasn’t a good battery. :boom::fire::weary::ambulance::pill::syringe::face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

I’m glad we didn’t go to dinner or leave the house for some reason.

1 Like

Upon further investigation, the atomizer actually had the .17 build as mentioned. But it is titanium wire. And it didn’t melt, or produce any obviously noticeable tio2

2 Likes