Alternates or close to Banana nut Bread TFA OOStock

Banana nut Bread TFA OOStock at my supplier. these are my below options looking for something close to BNB TFA. I cant stand Banana Ripe even at very small % its too much for me but i like the banana flavor a lot. Never tried any of the below Banana. I really appreciate your input.

FLAVOR WEST Banana Nut Bread
Capella Banana
Inawera Horny Banana
Inawera Shisha Banana
TPA Bananas Foster
TPA Banana Cream
Capella Banana Split

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

I don’t think they have any restrictions on delivering to the Canary Islands. You could email James to check. Luckily you posted in the middle of me hunting for a few banana concentrates.

3 Likes

Thats so nice of you to share them, I will surely give them a try next time. Usually i order at chef but the local vendor is running a 15% off for the whole month. Trying to exploit that :))

3 Likes

Ah, I get chasing sales. Though Rainbow Vapes is clearing Flavorah at 50% off. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I took a closer look at it and looks like they dont have a lot of choice for base! I normally get a 5kg vg and im done for a good while. Wish they had something like that

3 Likes

This is kind of ambiguous to me…
Are you saying that you like the banana flavor of “banana ripe”, but it’s just too potent?

Or are you saying that you like “banana” flavors in general?

If you actually like the “banana ripe” flavor you have, but you find it ridiculously strong “even at the lowest %”, sometimes you have to actually dilute what you receive in the bottle! Some flavors simply are that strong.

How far you have to cut it down depends on you. There are some I’ve had to cut down by half (50% PG added to whatever the “offending flavor” is), and a few that I’ve even had to cut down by 90%! [Yes, 9ml of PG to 1ml of the “offender”.]

If it’s you just don’t like the flavor, that I can understand. Happy hunting!

4 Likes

Oh, they’re expensive for base ingredients but very cheap for concentrates. I try to keep my concentrates at a working base of 90 but they keep tempting me and pushing me towards 390.

4 Likes

I like that banana flavor but Banana ripe is too strong and even at small % it makes my nose feel weirdly sneezy even below 1% in a mix.

4 Likes

Try diluting it (5ml banana ripe, with 5ml PG).

Then try your normal 1-4% tests and see how it works out for you.

If it’s still too strong, cut it down again by half (so do a 25% solution; 7.5ml of PG and 2.5ml of flavor).

You’ll either get it to where you find it perfectly usable, or that you like it, but now it’s hard to get it to play well with others.

:crossed_fingers: for your success!

4 Likes

That could be a separate issue altogether…
Continue to trust what your body tells you!
It may also be that you’re simply allergic to that flavor. Even though you like it, there simply may not be a usable % for you. =(
Hope that’s not the case, but if it is, and you’ve already sussed that out, my apologies.

Just couldn’t tell which way things might lean, without the additional input from you. Ty for that! :thumbsup:

Do let us know which way it works out for you!

2 Likes

looks like my nose is extremely sensitive to that one! Banana nut bread has been working just fine for me with no issues. tried to make use of the 100 ml bottle i bought, by diluting 50-50 with PG and then i used 1 or 2 % it was weak but still had that weird sensation, so dumped that bottle and gave up on it.

Will continue looking for more inputs on other options available for me and see if it works as an alt

3 Likes

Have you considered that you may be PG sensitive? It’s a possibility after your reaction. Also, if you tend to have any sensitivities and you enjoy a flavour, vaping too much can aggravate your nasovascular death pyramid (first chance to say that term this year :upside_down_face:).

I suffer from the reverse and am trying to get my body to accept more VG.

3 Likes

How do you mean? Why are you trying to vape higher VG? I can’t vape anything w/ less than 70% PG (can’t taste it otherwise). Are you experiencing something similar?

1 Like

No, though I do go high with PG when I want intense flavours.

My skin gets very oily and my pores get more easily blocked with high VG. Having skin that’s rather fragile and lots of facial scars doesn’t help much.

2 Likes

Flavorah Banana is amazing! Strong banana flavor with a hint of banana Runts candy in the background, in my opinion.

4 Likes

If that’s the case, why push for higher VG? It doesn’t seem to be doing you any favors. Are you having any sensitivity issues w/ high PG?

1 Like

No, I don’t have any issues with PG. I think I’ve found my sweet spot of 55PG/45VG for when I want a thicker vape.

3 Likes