Alternative to Fasttech

As many of you may have heard, fasttech (slowtech) stopped selling vape equipment. Can you guys recommend some alternatives that can ship internationally to Israel? I don’t buy locally as prices are 2-3 times the normal.

7 Likes

Buy local and be happy that you’re supporting a local business and people from within your community.

5 Likes

3F is still shipping and has a decent inventory. Sourcemore is also still stocked and shipping but shipping costs can get pricey to the US so put something in the cart and check shipping cost before filling the cart (here in the US their shipping is slow these days and most of the time you will need to email them and verify the shipping number they give you). I think 2F is also still stocked and shipping. Been many years since I used them so maybe look up some site reviews first.

7 Likes

Not really, I dont want to support local shit, when you pay 16$ for a single zeus tank coil, that is theft when online you get a pack of 5 for 5$.

6 Likes

I’ll give those a shot, thank you!

4 Likes

Hey community. Still have the same question. What are alternative to fasttech? :unamused::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Supporting local, small businesses are under attack and it’s good to help people in your community

3 Likes

Sourcemore 3f vape 2f deal Ali express support the clones

5 Likes