Always Check Your Bottle Tips!

So I mixed up a 60ml bottle of Strawberry Custard last night. I used a unicorn bottle that I got for free at ECC a couple weeks ago. After mixing and shaking I pulled of the cap to juice up my RDA for a test vape and the tip shot out of the bottle. Half of the juice came pouring out all over me and the floor. I cleaned everything up and found the tip clear across the room. Apparently the tip was still sealed so it shot out when I squeezed it. On a brighter note, my dining room smells really good.

11 Likes

I purchased some a while back that would do the same thing! :rage: I finally snipped about 3mm or 1/8" off the tip , this has eliminated the problem but I am still very mindful when I have to use them.

3 Likes

Oh man that sucks. On a funny note, and not to be too crude, I was at a B&M once when the kind lady was showing me how to fill my Crown. She just filled a unicorn bottle full of Element Watermelon Chill and when she went to fill my tank it blew the cap and a 1/3 of the bottle shot on her chest. I just stood there slack jawed.

4 Likes

Oh what the hell, was it just the tip?

THAT FELL OFF!!! Get your minds out if the gutter…

4 Likes

Been there done that

1 Like

I sure hope you offered to help clean it up … (we don’t have an emoji for innocent look… do we…?) lol

6 Likes

Of course I offered to help clean it up. I am a gentleman by nature. :grinning:

3 Likes

try using a needle from the inside if it won’t go through and clear it up then you can heat on a flame or the the burner element on your stove. should you decide to do it with heat please remember to use pliers when picking up the hot needle Or you’ll slightly change your fingerprints. lmao

Not to mock your terrible experience, but that sort of reminds me of a joke from eons ago.

I don’t feel comfortable putting on the open forum because as is true with most of my jokes it’s not clean. lmao iffn you want to hear it just pm me something about the tip incident

2 Likes

I’ve been having this problem with a few flavorah bottles and one day I spilled almost half of a bottle on myself and desk!

1 Like

That happens to me on occasion uhh ticks me off and it is usually like a 50 ml bottle erggg

3 Likes

Good point…Something i would not have checked, and could well have fallen foul of.

lol this happened to a mate of mine the other night.
To be fair I warned him that the 50 ml bottle tips came out if you squeezed too hard on the bottle.

I got a text message from him at about 11pm that said “I squeezed to hard and now I am lying in bed covered in your juice”.

I had no reply that I could make to him.

1 Like

Oh there are tons of things that could be said. Non of them family oriented of course.

2 Likes