Amber Bottle Vendors

Hey guys, so I’m about to place an order for some more glass amber bottles to store the nicotine I have coming and I am curious where you guys get your bottles from?

Typically I have gone with www.glassbottleoutlet.com and even though their prices are decent, I’m sure they are far from the cheapest. So I thought I would start a thread to get everyone’s feedback on where they get their bottles from, in the hopes I can find an alternative vendor?

I’m sure I can jump on ebay and find some good prices there but I’m not a big ebay guy and 9 times out of 10 any good deals are going to be coming out of china. I’m fine with getting bottles from China but I was born without any patience and it is bad enough waiting 3 days for a package, let alone 3 weeks!

So if you guys have any good deals or vendors please post them!

Cheers!

1 Like

GBO is running a 40% off on their euro amber bottles, either 15ml or 30ml

SAVE40EURO%

For those interested

1 Like

Our friend @JoJo pointed me to GBO, i quite like their bottles. Prior to her suggestion i was using Specialty Bottle or Amazon.

I have several hundred Cobalt Boston Rounds blue in 1oz/4oz/8oz. When i next order it will be from GBO again.

2 Likes

Yeah I just bit the bullet and ordered with them again. I really like the ladies there, they are extremely nice and helpful and my order arrives in days!

I just picked up dozens of amber/cobalt bottles for less than $15. I’m good with that!

1 Like

I had an issue with some of the cones for the 4oz/8oz caps, they didnt send enough. When i contacted them they said they would send out a few for replacement, i got a bag of 50 for both size bottles. Customer service like that is hard to walk away from.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what happened with me the first time!! They didn’t have my poly caps, so after talking to her she sent me TONS of assorted caps/drippers and she sent me another set of the bottles I ordered!

Customer service like that made me a lifetime customer for sure! They kept apologizing so much, it was like they ran over my dog or something haha. I kept telling them it was really not a big deal, plus I was only short 2 caps?!?

1 Like

If you guys are talking about GBO’s customer service, I have to agree. I had a polycap that came broken on my 8oz bottle. Called them… they sent me a whole new bottle with new cap, not just the cap. lol

1 Like

Yeah they’re good people! After doing a little digging I think I am going to just stick with them for all my glass. They shipped my order within 60 minutes of placing it!
Now I find out they are an hour or so from my house! I may have to take a drive and check them out! Sure beats the $300 minimum for free shipping!!

2 Likes

1 Oz (30 ml) AMBER Boston Round Glass Bottle w/ Cap - Pack of 12 $7.92

Boston Round Bottles, 1/2 Oz Pack of 12 $7.10

Boston Round Bottles, 4 Oz Pack of 12 Price:$14.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35.

1 Like

I found a pretty decent deal on amber bottles, at least I personally think it is a good deal, works out to be around 60 cents each bottle I believe Amber bottles on Amazon

$15 for 25 bottles with droppers.

1 Like