Ammit 25 RTA - I’m late to the party Dammit!

i know i’m late, but been trying to get one since i read this review & finally got mine today and it’s a whole different beast compared to the Ammit 22. it’s love at first toot.
i’m using the short setup (2ml) and the flavor hit is soooo good. i put in a fused clapton, ssl316 2x26/34, 2.5mmID, careful with wicking and boooom, surprised with how good and pronounced the flavor is. i think few things help
1 - the short(er) set up with the 2ml glass
2 - i still use a 510 driptip, but there are ones with wider bores and others with smaller, so i used a wide one. no change in diameter to block vape from chamber to mouth
3 - aligned the coil to the side air flow holes as much as possible
4 - tank airflow half open.

love the tank - flavor spot on - single coil (which is my preference these days). guess i have a new favorite RTA for the year. thank you for this review it helped a lot
(next single-coil RTAs on my hunt list are the Zeus and OBS Crius II)

2 Likes

The Zeus and Crius are both very nice but they won’t beat the Ammit. The Ammit is my flavor bar.

2 Likes

Cheers mate glad you like it.

1 Like

@SmilingOgre, i guess you’re right, the more i use it, the more i admire this piece of art.
so i was just filling it (3rd time after installing the 5ml extension) and noticed how smooth they made the juice flow control - i have to fight with the pharaoh to close/open the JFC. there’s no leaking or seeping, filling is a breeze… then the flavor …Ohhh!! i’m in love with an RTA for the first time in couple of years … now i need to do 2 things, 1) try some other coil variations, as the one i put in totally fogs the room, and 2) go buy myself another one for keeps. zillion thanks again @woftam :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you think of it, give me a tag after you try some different wires. Your first choice was very wise IMHO however. They are little fog machines, aren’t they, lol.

1 Like

@SmilingOgre, after the fused SSL316 2x26/34 ID 2.5mm, i next tested with a single core clapton SSL316L 26/34 3.0mm, wicked normally with a piece of japanese Muji - vapes ok, flavor was still good but less “pronounced” - i felt the coil is a bit choked/starved

now i’m down to single-core SSL316L 26/34 2.5mm, wicked with same cotton, shredder method, much better flavor, dense vape and is exactly where i want it to be… not as wet as with the larger coils, and i’m totally fine with that.

i think the wicking approach makes a big difference - i also think the coil config & placement is key. for me, it’s using smaller ID coil, pushing it down to 1-2mm from bottom airflow - so the side airflow can hit a good part of the coil, while the coil mass is not taking up a lot of space between the posts (so better airflow around it - 3d :slight_smile: )
this is the best experience (for my style of vaping, others’ MMV) - i’m vaping this on a Revenger at 26 watts, tank AF half open, slow’ish buffs 3 to 3.5 sec’s

Thanks! Nice job of qualifying the results.

1 Like