Amoretti Home User Line

Thank you for your continued help @amovapeteam.

4 Likes

Compiling …

7 Likes

Ok guys and gals… amovapeteam did message me back saying the offer was expired, but they will send me a few.

Also just a note @amovapeteam … If you are wondering… I only chose some of the exotic flavors because I have a lot of the usual suspects Fruits and Creams. (and can count on others here to compare those for me) But there just comes a time in every mixers life when they start playing with the exotic flavors for variety and making unique vape juices, to experiment instead of the same-old- same-old, because you never know when you might find something wonderful you never would have thought to try.

thank you again!

8 Likes

There’s a host of brands that can be recommended for such ‘explorations’! :wink:

Nature’s Flavors
German Flavors
IDE
And more!

DIYVS (DIY Vapor Supply) is a great place to start for some of the less common brands and flavors that still have a great chance of knocking your socks off (with surprise finds). :wink:

10 Likes

@Sprkslfly Noted bro TYVM!

5 Likes

Good luck getting anything from IDE… he has left the site up but is no longer filling orders.

you are right that there are tons of other places to pick up flavorings tho :wink:

Been that way now for almost 2 yrs. not sure why people keep bringing him up. eh…

5 Likes

Oh that sucks.
I only just remembered about them last month and that I was desperately wanting to try a few of their offerings.

I guess things picked up at Mothers, or he got a secondary project launched.

5 Likes

Unless you want to purchase gallons and barrels, he has closed shop.
I know, He is my boss.

I can not say anything else, sorry @Sprkslfly

7 Likes

Totally understand!
Appreciate the heads up though.

Feel free to PM me with any suggestions for replacements his apple pie! :wink: lol

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly would you like to try our apple pie ??

7 Likes

No. Thank you though. Kind of you to offer.

6 Likes

since you got yours I was hoping mine come in today… maybe tomorrow.

how’s the other flavors pumpkin pie, vanilla butter and the wild strawberry.

4 Likes

apple pie thanks for reminding me I need to make some up .

ill have to add this to my list to try once you have the smaller sizes available

5 Likes

The wild starwberry at 5pct taste good it is VG base so im letting them sit , the pumpkin pie smells heavenly but havent vaped yet

Vanilla butter has an interesting smell , ill vape all tmrw and let you know

8 Likes

sounds good to bad I don’t have any whip cream … always liked whip cream on my pumpkin pie.

5 Likes

My Smores Clone Is awesome still needs tweaking …one week steep. The flavor is almost there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi guys. I just saw this thread. When I first got Amoretti, I believe it was Ken O’Where who recommended to give them a shot. Out of the few I have, I have like them all. I tested their WS flavors:

• Guanabana #558
  • Heavy Cream #1006
  • Natural French Vanilla #1267
  • Natural Tres Leches #1265
  • Sweet Potato #615

My favorite has to be their Heavy Cream. It is by far the richest, densest and creamiest cream I have ever tasted.

7 Likes

From what i tried they do a good job ( as long as they are suitable for vaping )

4 Likes

From the information I was provided by Amy, Ken, and the representative I talked to at Amoretti (Paul and Terence) at the time - the W.S are suitable for vaping. The other ones listed on their site, I believe not. I didn’t look into it more or request for their SDS sheets.

6 Likes

as most of us requested but seems we are not receiving

5 Likes