Amoretti Home User Line

since you got yours I was hoping mine come in today… maybe tomorrow.

how’s the other flavors pumpkin pie, vanilla butter and the wild strawberry.

4 Likes

apple pie thanks for reminding me I need to make some up .

ill have to add this to my list to try once you have the smaller sizes available

5 Likes

The wild starwberry at 5pct taste good it is VG base so im letting them sit , the pumpkin pie smells heavenly but havent vaped yet

Vanilla butter has an interesting smell , ill vape all tmrw and let you know

8 Likes

sounds good to bad I don’t have any whip cream … always liked whip cream on my pumpkin pie.

5 Likes

My Smores Clone Is awesome still needs tweaking …one week steep. The flavor is almost there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi guys. I just saw this thread. When I first got Amoretti, I believe it was Ken O’Where who recommended to give them a shot. Out of the few I have, I have like them all. I tested their WS flavors:

• Guanabana #558
  • Heavy Cream #1006
  • Natural French Vanilla #1267
  • Natural Tres Leches #1265
  • Sweet Potato #615

My favorite has to be their Heavy Cream. It is by far the richest, densest and creamiest cream I have ever tasted.

7 Likes

From what i tried they do a good job ( as long as they are suitable for vaping )

4 Likes

From the information I was provided by Amy, Ken, and the representative I talked to at Amoretti (Paul and Terence) at the time - the W.S are suitable for vaping. The other ones listed on their site, I believe not. I didn’t look into it more or request for their SDS sheets.

6 Likes

as most of us requested but seems we are not receiving

5 Likes

We have found a few WS with salt , fructose and corn syrup etc so be careful to look at the ingrediants they do have it on the labels …

7 Likes

still waiting on the samples to arrive

4 Likes

Maybe i was wrong , maybe the ones sent that had the salt and stuff werent WS ooops

3 Likes

@worm1 - Interesting! @fidalgo_vapes - :neutral_face::no_mouth: I will look at my labels. I really never questioned the ones I received after I was given the okay for vaping.

6 Likes

when the shit dont wann pull up a pipette it makes u wonder. Welcome back? btw, havent seen u lately

5 Likes

The ones i received are all okay either VG , PG or Alcohol based there is a pic of them from a couple days ago , so far im liking the key lime and wild strawberry , i did get the heacy cream but am letting it sit

5 Likes

Shes big timing over on you tube … Check her out on mixin vixins , and freshs show … @Leilani nice plug for ya huh :wink:

5 Likes

@worm1 - Lo’d have mercy. And thank you. I have peeping to read but I haven’t commented much. I teach and the kids got me working at school and double duty at home. I have been guesting on a few DIY shows on Youtube and doing SFTing…lots. How you been?

@fidalgo_vapes - Nice. I need to pick up a few more flavors. I will go for their Wild SB and for other VG, PG ones. I couldn’t afford to buy them when they offered only the 2oz size = paid on a Friday, broke by Sunday type of $$$. I think you will really like the Heavy Cream.

6 Likes

LOL. Thanks for the plug Fidalgo. You gotta come on sometime and do a guest appearance. I know everyone will love your commentary. I only come on when needed. After this Sunday’s show I’ll be doing my disappearing act and I’ll be in chat.

8 Likes

I like watching … Who knows maybe one day … Fresh lives in the same area maybe ill stock him first lmao jk

7 Likes

One day better come soon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes