An honest opinion?

Fantastic and thank you on both counts! Hope you have a safe and happy 4rth!

@Amy2 From what i have been told, by a couple people who i follow closely as they are great mixers, it is absolutely perfect. My wife LOVES funnel cake so this is something i am going to buy as a surprise for her. Got to love vaping, can vape all your favorite desserts without the waist altering effects, hehe.

2 Likes

Thinking to self , Now, I got enough Kanthal to get me through another week, and those drip tips can wait, I do not NEED the //// Insert items here ///// right now, yeah, I will be spending just a little more at the cathouse this weekend.

2 Likes

I just told my fiancƩ that too. Lol. He just shakes his head.

1 Like

Are you in the US? What gauge do you prefer?

I am in Dallas area, and am just making the switch to 26 or 28. Something I can do sub-ohm with twisted and still my regular dual coils with. but I do have enough to get through.

thanks for the thought.

1 Like

Have you started playing with Ni yet? I have a Tesla 120w with TC (love it, though it could be a little smaller) and I havenā€™t been using the TC with Ni muchā€¦canā€™t seem to get it working.

I used to do twisted builds but then i got into 316L wire. It is lower resistance so it requires more wire to achieve desired resistance. More wire = more surface area - more flavor/clouds. I have several rolls of 26/28g Kanthal (i dont use Kanthal at all anymore), i could drop some in the mail for you if you like, the wife just bough stamps yesterday. I could include some 316L too.

316L also has a quicker ramp up time and vapes cooler than Kanthal. Just something to think about. You can shoot me a PM if you want some.

Not yet, I just got my first mod 2 weeks ago. A Subox kit. I just started vaping in Jan/ Feb, and have been moving up the ranks a bit at a time, but I am a quick study. Comes from all those years in the army. :smile:

2 Likes

Sure, thanks, quick newbie question, how do you PM here ?

A REAL newb I know :smile:

1 Like

Well, OOORAH!, I did 2 years in the Army (12B) and 6 years in the Marine Corpsā€¦I understand.

1 Like

Not trying to pull rank, but I did almost 15, then got cancer and could not continue.

Retiring from the military is a family tradition around here.

The doctor that slapped me on the butt wore Captā€™s bars, and I was 15 before I needed a comb.

Then 7 days after my 17th BD I swore in.

2 Likes

Nice! My dad retired with 28 years between the Navy (6 years) and the Army (22 years) so I understand there too. I had a side business when I was in, and once I started making more money from it than my military paycheck, I decided it was time to get out.

1 Like

If you click my name and go to my page there will be a blue message box towards the upper right corner. Shoot me your addy and ill get it out tomorrow. Something i can pop in the mailbox will work out great. I have a couple packages sitting here for other forum members but my car is broken again so i havent been able to get to the post office, at least the juice will be cured when they get it, hehe.

We were all n00bz here at some point, once thing i love about this place is how helpful everyone is!

Yeah cathouse, I did not get to take advantage of your coupons this weekend. I only use a pre-paid AMEX debit card for online purchases.

Have had and cut into pieces, 2 Visa and 1 MasterCard PP cards. Not going into detail, suffice to say that I got hosed out of money, and will not do biz with either again.

My 2 experiences using PayPal turned out almost as bad as the problems with the CC/ debit cards, but did get my money back, 1 time it took 7 months to get my money back.

I never never use my bank debit card online. Did I say never :smile: .

Still interested in doing business with you though, maybe I can call to use a my bank card, or maybe order then send you a cashiers check or money order ā€¦

Anyway, thank you for the codes, hopefully someone got to take advantage or your magnanymous offer.

But thanks anyway.

1 Like

Well, let me know, I can always invoice you using Quickbooks and you can pay by M.O. or something.