An Inawerian Custard šŸ˜

Hey there my friends. Any Custard Lovers and Beginners that like Custards. This recipe is for you.
Unfortunately, it is an 8 to 12 weak steeper. The recipe is below if your interested.

14 Likes

It appears the INW Walnut is out there, just not easily foundā€¦

2 Likes

ya, not easily found at all. Just because of that alone I should try and find a replacement.

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man is your recipe private? Would you want to post it here. I was having trouble hearing, seeing the vid. Thx.

3 Likes

Definitely, Iā€™ll post it here and up top. Thanks @muth

5 Likes

Okay, of course, I donā€™t have Gentleman, Sesame or Walnut, dang it! And I just inherited about 15 Inawera tobacco flavors from a friend who is a big INW fan. I should double check but it doesnā€™t sound familiar. Since she so generously bestowed upon me these flavors, Iā€™ve been trying to cook up some recipes. Iā€™ve always loved smoked custards and used NETs to make them but I really want to get to know the tobacco flavors more. Between you, a seemingly INW fan, and my friend, Becca, I hope to learn more. Thx for sharing your recipe. Looks like Iā€™ll be adding a few more flavors to my cart. Becca usually orders from Poland so I might be able to persuade her. We usually go in on an order together.

3 Likes

I definitely am a fan also, they sponsor videos. I have a bunch of single flavor test videos from innovera and I got a bunch more coming. This next batch videos weā€™ll have recipes using the flavor so that should be fun and theyā€™re not all going to be only Inawera there are way too many good flavors out there to do that

Also I do a lot of giveaways so keep an eye out for that just keep an eye out for new videos and the giveaway will be in there

4 Likes

Kewl :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man I found Sesame Concentrate at BCF but it doesnā€™t say 2.0. Is there a difference?

3 Likes

Only a slight difference. It is still worth getting and can be subbed either or.

Would you be interested in a smoked plum? It is a very interesting flavor.

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man what is a god sub for Gentleman? The only place I could find it in the states is here https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/gentleman-iw/

Sounds like tobacco with caramel

3 Likes

Itā€™s more like a tobacco not Granada tobacco heavy on the light on the tobacco. Acetyl tyrosine is used in it if that helps as a matter of fact you could use a Sido pyrazine as a sub or biscuit. Personally I would use the biscuit

2 Likes

Omg auto correct sucks

4 Likes

You think a RY4 would be a good replacement? I never order from diyvaporsupply so getting the gentleman is gonna be tough. Already have the sesame on order from BCF

3 Likes

Sorry about the last post. Anywho, itā€™s more like a nutty tobacco or more accurately a mixed nut with a hint of tobacco. Itā€™s an excellent flavor for adding a nut or bakery note. It has a bit of Acytal Pyrazine in it.

To be honest I donā€™t know. I have never used RY4. I think a good replacement would be Acytal Pyrazine and INW. Biscuits. Of course, you can use the RY4. It might change it a bit but you might like it.

Why not? For me, I live about 30 miles from them and I hate how much their shipping is. Believe it or not itā€™s cheaper to use the shipping than it is to drive there. I have only ordered a few things from them because of that.

2 Likes

Diyvaporsupply is too expensive and doesnā€™t carry much in the way of bulk sizes. They do often carry flavors others donā€™t, I know I have ordered once, maybe twice from them but that is about it.

Like you said the shipping from them is too much as well. I have also never known them to have a sale. Pretty much everything that brings me back to shop at a place they never doā€¦lol

Thanks for the info on gentleman and putting out this recipe.

2 Likes

LOL, those are the reasons I only shop there once in a while too. No discount codes, no sales, and the owners are dicks. When they first opened they didnā€™t know a thing about vaping. They probably still donā€™t. I was in their one time and they were selling a new vapor. Never vaped before and they were selling her a hybrid mech mod! Fortunately for her and unfortunately for them, I stopped that sale. I couldnā€™t believe it.

4 Likes

Hey there my friends! To one and all i have to apologize. This recipe is a bust. The recipe I had in that bottle is all there will ever be of it. While looking through my notesā€¦

I have come to realize that I no longer know exactly what went into that particular recipe. I do know that at one point I had put FAā€™s MTS Vape Wizard. I know this because it was on the bottle. I even know how many drops I put in (24 drps into 60 ml). So it steeped six weeks when I put 12 drops in then two more weeks and 12 more then two weeks then I put it up because I hated it. Pulled down after 3 months or so and loved it but by then I totally hated it and donā€™t remember what I did to make it awesome! I do know that time play a very big role in this cluster F#ck of a recipe.

So sorry my friends. IMO, it is lost foreverā€¦

4 Likes