An interesting read

My mate Paul gets a bit of a write-up. The train is gathering steam here in Australia.

13 Likes

A listen

5 Likes

I’m a bit worried that If nicotine vape becomes legal in AU, then I will no longer be able to afford to vape. Much like I can not afford to smoke cigarettes, or take nicotine lozenges, sprays, patches or any other form of legal nicotine in AU. I’m not sure if its solely gov tax that elevates the prices, especially regarding the pharma products.

6 Likes

Thanks for the love…

10 Likes

Hey Paul welcome aboard

8 Likes

Please don’t be worried for the time being…

9 Likes

Hope the steam clears the air:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/want-to-see-the-worlds-most-stupid-country-regards-to-vaping.811885/-

6 Likes

Welcome Paul! Very nice to have you here!

4 Likes

You’re most welcome, especially in this community!

2 Likes

Welcome, Paul .
And thanks for the link @woftam
some nice pics there, but it’s a bit of a depressing read as you work your way down it

They are joined by a vocal minority in the medical community who believe nicotine vaping is the best way to save more Australians who would otherwise die of smoking-related diseases each year — even though the science is still in doubt.

:woman_facepalming: and that;s the least of it. It then goes on to make a very detailed a case for the pro-vaping campaigners representing the interests of Big Tobacco.

Good luck, you Aussies! looks like you very much need it. :frowning:

2 Likes

Nice share … Ty

1 Like

Paul lovely job … Well done

1 Like