An Ogre's view of the Templar AIO Device

13 Likes

A nice no nonsense review. Not “funner than a truckload of dildo’s” like some but I can do without all that.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s a thoughtfully and well made device. Being a small company it doesn’t get much press. A bit of a hidden gem.

1 Like

I’m confused, Is that you wally?
Nice looking device there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a law against naming a Ogre Wally? Imagine being a kid named Wally. You’d be an Ogre too!

3 Likes

I like your reviews; keep 'em coming, Smiley

2 Likes

Let me guess: you had a little brother called beaver and your parents were named Ward and June?

3 Likes

I’m not sure about doing more yet. They are fun to putz around with but I am really lacking in the lighting department. I do a fair amount of video work with existing light where the results are decent. With doing reviews the only room I have is very dim for video work. I am also getting a lot of nasty shadows on the close ups. I’m not willing to throw a ton of money at proper lighting but maybe over time I can come up with something that will not cost too much. I don’t want to get into the “business” of reviewing. I’ve tried that with other hobbies and it really soured the hobby. If I can keep it fun and inexpensive than I’ll probably try it again. Regardless, glad you enjoyed watching it.

3 Likes

The device looks great, a lot like a combination of JT AiO+D19. I noticed you had a little difficulty with the “childproof cap” and had to cut the difficulty out, hey, that’s OK I have simular problems. If it gets too hard just find a child, they can open that stuff easier than you and me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, No doubt. It works well. Like you say, I had to go get a child. It really is a sharp little device. I’ve kinda got to know the owner of the company over time and the customer service and warranty is rock solid. He intends to put out a quality product and stands behind it. Kinda like the next production level from our beloved WhiteRose in terms of being produced in a factory environment. Very similar in design and intent.

1 Like

I really like your review and the style of it. Please review more STUFF! And more GROOVY VAPE MUSIC!

2 Likes

Super slick video man :ok_hand: thanks for sharing :wink:đź–’

2 Likes

Woah! From the master that is quite the complement. I was hoping to go home after work but now there is no way my head will fit through the door.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Lmao!..oh please :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Nice review. Thanks.
Interesting little device. 40$ and right now Vapor Talk has a buy one get one 50% off deal going. Nice for a little pocket mod or a leave in the car thing?

Absolutely! I use mine for going out to dinner, shopping, etc. where I don’t want to pull out a big mod and blow a mega sized cloud.

2 Likes

Great review, man! Nicely done. :grinning: :+1:

Wow, thanks! I just appreciate everybody taking the time to watch it. I learn a lot about doing reviews from reading yours and others. Some folks make it look so easy, lol.

2 Likes

You really are a natural on camera. (I’m a bumbling mess on camera… :laughing: ) I would watch more of your reviews for sure!

1 Like

I’m quite honored. Your reviews flow wonderfully and are entertaining while informative. Something for me to shoot for.

1 Like