An original recipe I was thinking about mixing suggestions and comments welcome

I am very new at creating my own original recipes I came up with this and I’m open to comments or advice
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1799723/The+Big+Apple

5 Likes

Those all look like %s that I would use, except for the apple pie and the vape wizzard which haven’t tried. (What does the vape wizzard do?) I’d mix it up and see what you think! And kudos for not using fuji! Lol

4 Likes

The Vape wizard fluffs it up more mouth feel
thanks for taking a look at it appreciate it. I am going to mix it up see what happens!
Steve

3 Likes

I use Vape Wizard at 1 drop per 10ml. Looks like a tasty vape to me!

2 Likes

It kinda looks a little over complicated. Your percentages look okay.

The Big Apple : Check cookies

5.26% Apple Pie (TPA)
0.62% Butter Cream (CAP)
1.24% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
0.83% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
3.01% Double Apple (CAP)
2% DX Caramel Original (TPA)
1.53% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

I’d only add these if I felt they were needed after testing. Keep it as simple as possible from the start.

0.38% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
0.77% Vape wlzzard (TPA)
0.31% Sweetener

3 Likes

I agree 3 drops in a 30 mil mix is what I will do
Thanks!

1 Like

yeah now that I look at those 3 flavors that you pointed out may be over kill I won’t use them on my test batch
thank you!

2 Likes

I copied and pasted your recommendations for those 3 flavors in my recipe notes and removed them from the recipe that put me just under 14.5 % total flavor %

2 Likes

Well I just mixed it up smells good!:grin:

5 Likes

It sounds very good!

1 Like

I’m gonna do a little bit of a remix because I don’t have all the same flavors at the moment. I’ll let you know how it turns out!

3 Likes

Looks legit but I only have Two Apples (Inawera). any idea peeps? I also would like to mix this

2 Likes

I find two apples to be really strong and a little chemically unless its being used at a low % as a back up. I also feel like its more towards apple juice than actual apple. I don’t know how appley the tpa apple pie is so maybe they’d work well together, but I think the double apple in @Steve-o_54’s mix is really going to be what juices it all up, so I’d pair the two apples with something else juicy if you’re going to use that.

3 Likes

thx for the info

2 Likes

you could use also instead of vanilla swirl the sweet cream of CAP…
1% pie crust (TPA) could make t he apple pie kinda more completed…
0.5% of INW biscuit could suit very well to give some deepness in the whole flavor :slight_smile:

imho acetyl pyrazine isn’t really needed at all… personally i don’t like it in use with Apple pie (TPA), if you were using the apple pie (CAP) would suit even better… but that’s just my taste and just my humble opinnion… nothing more :slight_smile: sure your recipe looks pretty tasty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome I hope you like it like I said I’m very new at creating original recipes

1 Like

what about pear? Or… how about Cactus?

I’d go with pear over cactus.

2 Likes

What, no Fuji Apple(FA) ?!? Breh, we gots to talk…Fuji Apple(FA)+DragonFruit(TPA) mixed at a 4:1 ratio is THE apple goodness!

1 Like

Fuji would make this an entirely different juice. Although so would two apples…

4 Likes