An Updated Green Apple?

Hey, lots of the topics on Green Apple were older, but what’s good out there for Green Apple… I have Flavorah Granny Smith but used low and high I can’t seem to get much flavour out of it, but I know I’m not Green apple blind, because I’ve bought many premiums with that profile.

3 Likes

What percentages did you try @anon44012888 Granny Smith is pretty good for me around .8- 1 %

4 Likes

I think it was .5 - 2.5% according to what I read

2 Likes

I guess I didn’t let it steep, but was under the impression that it would be good SNV

2 Likes

GS needs around a weekish if you are hand shaking

4 Likes

I’ll give it another shot

3 Likes

We covered apples on @TamVapes show yesterday

4 Likes

I’ll watch that show, thanks

5 Likes

Granny smith is a green apple, but the green apple from FLV is a better green apple…
Granny smith is more of a tart sour sweet green apple, just like its name… :slight_smile:

I keep most of the apples around .4% up to 1.2% at the max…

3 Likes

I’ve found you need several apples for a good green apple that isn’t too candied. So far for me using FLV sour apple .2, VT green apple 2-3, and CAP double 1-2, is close. WF starfruit is useful adding a juiciness to the mix. Still not what I’m going for but the VT is getting me closer.

5 Likes

What show is that? Any link? Thx.

2 Likes

Yeah I like the sour at .2% to .4% but then if I want that green apple… I grab flv green apple…
I might toss in some marshmallow, cream, caramel, nuts or other things with it… but even the green apple I wouldn’t treat it as just a solo flavor to vape on, but one could :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I an not responsible for all those apples! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Great show! So much so I have 6 more flv apples :apple: :green_apple: on the way and I couldn’t find sour apple down under.

I blame my evil twin brother, he took control of the basket. @woftam has seen him in action before. :rofl:

5 Likes

Credit goes to @TamVapes :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: It was a fun show…

This is one of the recipes I talked about with Tam and @woftam

5 Likes

I’ve used CAP Green Apple for a few years now.
I like it well enough I never felt the need to try another one.

3 Likes