Angorabbit Vape Cotton--Manufacturer in China

ANGORABBIT VAPE COTTON are professional hi-tech company which is supplying vape cotton, our 1000 acres cotton plant located in China Xinjiang Province, the world famous cotton growing district, we plant, R&D produce and sell the vape cotton. We focus on the hi-level vape cotton with our professional physical and chemical laboratory and a 6000 square meter manufacture base. After seven months researching and testing, our Angorabbit Vape Cotton are published, excellent taste originally, plenty of store up and defecting oil. No smell after 60 seconds burning. Cotton has a longer service life and higher cost efficiency. This Angorabbit Vape Cotton has been recognized by global vapors once available.

2 Likes

Angorabbit vape cotton:
1, No peculiar small. Better to restore the original E-liquids taste;
2, Stay longer time before change cotton. Each burning for 20 seconds, burning for 3 times in a raw, no burning small absolutely.
For video info pls check our test with product highlights:

1 Like

Welcome to ELR. Question.

What is your response to the negative feedback found on some of the most popular YouTube reviewers?

What are some of the responses to the questions offered up like why is there an fda label on your packing? And the 5-6 other really good questions?

14 Likes

Anyone who has seen the reviews on this crap by some of the biggest and most respected youtube reviewers (Daniel,DJLSB for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAIcwvWrew), knows to STAY WELL CLEAR.
Not only have they lied on their packaging, they were also asking to view the videos before they were uploaded in order to approve them, so that if the review was negative they would not allow it to be uploaded.

Apart from that, cotton that doesn’t burn has obviously been treated with chemicals that are probably not great to inhale.
Again, STAY WELL CLEAR.

7 Likes

Hmm very interesting reading after a quick google…
@Angorabbit_Cotton, can you explain why certain vendors are carrying your product with a “made in USA” claim on the packaging?

4 Likes

Wow haven’t really heard of this since I don’t really care much about cotton. But getting such backslash from the get go probably doesn’t come outta nowhere

5 Likes

got passed some of this last week I imagine it’s what smoking bleached pubes as wicking tastes like was weird shit

4 Likes

“Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!”

5 Likes

What the fuck is defecting oil?

7 Likes

Hello Chrispdx,
Attaching two statements from SHENZHEN LION ECO-TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD:
The 1st one including some photos about planting base and production plant of Angorabbit and here is the link:
http://chuye.cloud7.com.cn/52075510
The 2nd one including some qualification certificates and our trademark registration documents submitted in the EU and USA, and here is the link:
http://chuye.cloud7.com.cn/52081519

1 Like

Hello Sir,
Everyone has an opinion and his rights. It’s impossbie to achieve let all people like Angorabbit, SHENZHEN LION ECO-TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD dont and will never ask to review the videos before they were uploaded.
Regard with burn, we mean it can lasts around 20 seconds of burning after juice be added. Burning resistance determines that we dont need to rewick frequently and it can be used more longer.

Hello Booze Wench,
Attach a statement from SHENZHEN LION ECO-TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD:

Dear All,

Thanks sincerely all for your attention. For more doubt, pls contact Bob Buckland III(bobbucklandiii@gmail.com). Bob Buckland III is our American dealer and know more details about it.

You have your graphic protected and registered what about this one.

2 Likes

That’s just a piece of paper that anyone could write in Word.
What about Made in USA on the package?
What chemicals are used to stop it burning?

1 Like

Hmmm. Respectfully. And I do mean that. As a company representative could you contact your rep and invite them here to comment.

I think that it’s great that you are proud of your product. However, at least speaking for myself, I like it better when the talk is straight. Meaning that when some asks a question about labeling (such as made in the USA or stamped with “fda”) typically I would like a clear answer.

In the diy community we ask for clear, truthful, and integrity in labeling. This way we can make an informed decision.

Providing a circle answer only inflames you USA customer base and creates more negative feelings. I await your us customer service representative…respectfully. @Angorabbit_Cotton

9 Likes

Whats with all the Angorabbit hate? Any cotton that is certified by the ISO, FDA, FCC, CE, and RoHS as well as approved by Bugs Bunny can’t be all that bad. :wink:

After seeing Daniel’s review and rant a few months ago, I gotta admit, the people at @Angorabbit_Cotton are persistent with peddling their BS.

5 Likes

I thought he was a wrestler or summat from the 80’s

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. It seems as though you’re saying that products containing the Angorabbit name with a picture of Bugs Bunny are in fact not affiliated with your company. Is that correct?

3 Likes

lol, you might be thinking of Bob Backlund. :slight_smile:

3 Likes