Announcing the winner of the ProVari 2.5 Starter Kit!

First I want to thank you guys for all your great submissions to the competition!

It was very hard to find the winner! All the runner ups reminded the judges of mesmerizing everyday snapshots, with just that something that makes them special. We were reminded of the works of Vivian Maier and photographers like her.

The winner, that really caught our eyes:

It really captures an everyday moment, when you sit back, and take joy in blowing a huge cloud.

I wish I could give some more prizes for some of the other submissions! :smiley:

@Alisa! Congratulations! PM me with your address! :smile:

12 Likes

@Alisha CONGRATULATIONS!!! :stuck_out_tongue::laughing::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Congrats!! I’m super jealous. :stuck_out_tongue: Better post a picture when you get it!

1 Like

Oh MY Goodness gracious!!! Happy tears. Thank you so very much. I… dunno what else to say really. haha

6 Likes

Congrats young miss! Thanks for the giveaway daath.

2 Likes

Enjoy @Alisa!

1 Like

congrats Alisa !!! I love the flag in the corner too !!! :smile:

3 Likes

Nice Alisa! This was fun. Thanks Daath

3 Likes

@Alisa We expect a photos soon! :smiley: heheh

1 Like

Just got notice that it shipped out already! Woot! I will definitely post pics! :smile:

2 Likes

congrats @Alisa!!! Thanks for the chance!!! @daath

2 Likes

CONGRATS :kissing_heart:
You are totally gonna love it!!! I have the mini and hope for another contest featuring provari in the near future so I can upgrade to the larger one :smile: maybe one day I will win something Lol
Happy vapin’ girl and love your prover more then I do xox

1 Like

PROVARI***
How dare I misspell such a beautiful piece Lol

1 Like

Congrates @Alisa, and I agree, that looks like one of those huge relaxing clouds we’re always proud of.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Congratulations. Man I wanted it.

1 Like

Congratulations!! VaperSlam later on today!

1 Like

VapeMail today! Thanks to Provari for the beautiful device… Thanks to Lars (daarth) for the contest… , and thanks to all of you for your support. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Great! We look forward to hearing what you think of it, when you’ve had a chance to use it for a while :smiley: I must confess, that I’m a bit jealous myself :smiley:

2 Likes

I am so very grateful, first of all. It’s was truly awesome to win this device.

ok… here’s my 100% honest observations about this Provari 2.5.
I’m honestly on the fence right now. I just didn’t know that much about it and now I do. I didn’t know my 18650 batteries wouldn’t work in it, as I purchased the extension just to use them. I have a ticket into the vendor to ask them why. I didn’t know I couldn’t use my Atlantis or Darkhorse on it either. But, the tank that came with it (the Nautilus) works just fine and is a quality tank that holds a LOT of juice.

All that being said, this device IS beautiful. The finish is really nice and there is no doubt, when I hold it in my hand, it speaks of quality. It is exceptionally well made. I LOVE the side button, as I have arthritis in my thumbs, and my manhattan’s bottom button can be painful for me to use at times.