Anonymous benefactor

I just haven’t had the engine installed yet.
I had the hood up to show the original.

5 Likes

@Lostmarbles
Rate on a scale of 1 to 10 the chance of either of us getting one of those. lmao

3 Likes

Back on track from the BS fest with LM you are right. such a great bunch. I love spending my time here. And if ever have the funds to reciprocate I will again and again and again!!!

5 Likes

One of my wife’s Dr’s. just bought a 1990 (I think) vette, he gave more for it than I did our mobile home. It’s in cherry Condition and just a down right beautiful car.

2 Likes

Hahaha honestly I hadn’t even looked through all of it. :stuck_out_tongue: Didn’t mean to insinuate anything. Your thread, you wanna talk cars go for it! LOL.

3 Likes

Absolutely brilliant, made my day :wink:

2 Likes

It’s the pub anything is fair game I suppose :wink:

6 Likes

Well if we are going to talk cars this is my 2011 ( 2 SS ) RS

I had to Save and work a lot of overtime for this one

5 Likes

The new Camaros are the only ones I like, I thought the older ones looked like crap.

1 Like

I like the old ones But I love this one

2 Likes

Nice ride, but I have to say…I’m envious of that nice clean garage. Mine is a disaster.

2 Likes

LOL… This is when I first moved into my new house. It’s not this clean anymore

3 Likes

Ahhh OK, you are human then.

3 Likes

Amazing people on here. Congrats on the gift!

1 Like

Seems to me there are two times your garage looks like that right after you buy it and right before you sell it. lmao

1 Like

Time to jump in here and say thanks to all that have congratulated me and relayed their good wishes.

And again AB you are one hell of a wonderful person and I’d like to say thanks again.

4 Likes

That’s a great story :grinning:shows you that there are still really good people in this world

2 Likes

Nice car… but I want the GARAGE!!! (And the house it’s attached to! lol)

I could have a full electronics workbench, a recording area for my guitar(s) and amps, AND a woodworking area too! -Not to mention, room to actually work on vehicles that’s not in the rain. >.<
(Having just pulled the dash on Mom’s '99 Dakota since the damned HVAC segment is literally more than 3ft long, and buried life a MOFO. Working between rain sucks. So does working on the ground/asphalt.)

1 Like

Guitars !!! thats what the band room in my basement is for

5 Likes