Anonymous benefactor

The people on this forum are so wonderful. I mentioned back before Fathers day that I was hoping my sons would get me an H PRIV mod by Smok. Somebody found out they didn’t, and… Well someone who has asked to remain nameless Ordered a brand new one and shipped it to me. This Member of our forum family will know who I’m talking about is a wonderful person and I even though I can’t divulge the name, want to thank them and let them know just how wonderful they are. Bless You kind AB

31 Likes

Congrats! There are some VERY cool people here, that’s for sure. I have never seen such generosity from a group of forum members. Whoever it is that did this… God bless you!

12 Likes

Way cool :+1:

8 Likes

That is awesome, very happy for you that was very kind of A.B to do that:)

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more and amen to blessing them

4 Likes

I love the mod it’s so perfect for someone with arthritis in their hands the sidebar for the fire button makes it so easy when I’m having a bad fingers day.

8 Likes

AB is a wonderful person.

5 Likes

That’s wonderful. You are so deserving too!

8 Likes

Yes, im sure he or she is :slight_smile: Im glad that it’s working out so well for you

7 Likes

Enjoy your new mod. :slight_smile: Ab is such a nice person for doing this- Highly Commendable!!

7 Likes

That’s amazing! I’ve received from a few generous folks as well and it truly touches me that folks here are so giving. Enjoy!

8 Likes

I agree with everyone…the generosity of folks here is amazing. And to do so anonymously is even more so. :+1:

9 Likes

Never ceases to amaze me the generosity of the good folk on here.
Love my ELR family. :v:

11 Likes

If anyone has a 65 ‘vette laying around…
Just sayin’

11 Likes

If we’re going there then 1970 Dodge Challanger R/T 426 Hemi.

Just Sayin…
This thing will pass anything on the road well except a gas station

10 Likes

Sweet! When we both get our cars, I’ll race ya

6 Likes

You won’t want to do that, I only race for titles and in a 1/8th mile you’re toast

4 Likes

You’re on!

7 Likes

I used to have a 69 Chrysler 300 with a 440 magnum in it. I had a guy tell me to take daddy’s car come and come back when I got my own. He got to watch my tail lights through three lights then I pulled into the local burger hangout and pestered me for an hour to look under the hood. I never did let him see. :smile:

4 Likes

So awesome! And I concur with everything that has been said here. Greatest, most generous bunch of people I’ve ever seen. :heart:

7 Likes