Anti Virus for laptops

The amount of people I’ve seen buy £1000+ Computers just to write word docs and browse the web… :confounded:

3 Likes

thats what i was trying to avoid lol

1 Like

Look at the minimum specs above :vulcan:

1 Like

The amount of people I’ve seen buy expensive mods with great boards only to never use TC :wink:

5 Likes

^^^ This is too true!

2 Likes

hey now lol ill use TC one day but i dont use great mods lol alien is my newest lol

2 Likes

I fall into this category, lol. I did however d/l escribe Friday night on my mother-in-law’s computer and update my DNA250. Talked with WhiteRose and increased my battery life by like 2 days, lol. The only profile I set up was, you guessed it, power mode :laughing:

4 Likes

HP - 15.6" Laptop - AMD A6-Series - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

this was 20 dollars less , is the one i bought a better choice ???

i thought a HP might be better by name or is the Lenovo good im just trying to get your opinion

1 Like

Yeah the one you bought was a great choice :thumbsup:

The make mostly effects the price…

2 Likes

My Dell battery died yesterday so I’ve had to pull out the OLD Acer Aspire, the screen on this thing is shit, has a yellow hue…

Almost all Windows 10 PCs are now running anti-virus software, The built-in Windows Defender is turned on automatically unless an alternative program is installed.

2 Likes

I’ve hated both my HPs because of the frigging fan noise, aargh! Turned to mac and haven’t had a single regret (exept I can’t upgrade my mod lol)

1 Like

what do you mean clean up , please keep in mind this is not me being lazy and avoiding research its me valuing you opinion and everyones here , there are so many opinions ive already read outside of this forum its hard to make a judgement , even the salespeople were step on each others toes with what they were saying lol

is mine a windows 10 ???

2 Likes

Yes most come with Win10 now

3 Likes

I’ve worked in a computer place and we always said HP stood for Hopeless Product :grinning:

3 Likes

Clean up tools like CCleaner - https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download Free one :thumbsup:

3 Likes

ok so ill download the malwarebytes thing and start there thank you and thank you to everyone this is overwhelming its fun to learn some new things but wow i wish i would have taken computers more serious

2 Likes

Never too late lol

2 Likes

They are easy :wink:

2 Likes