Any Brave Souls with FA out there?

So I ran across a recipe I uploaded from FA UK a million years ago and never actually tried it. The link in the post is not valid so I guess they took it down, but if you have these flavors and feel like being a daring soul, I’d love to know if this actually tasted like a butter biscuit hahaha

FA-UK Biscuit And Butter (Garnier81) : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/480426? I don’t have FA Honey hahaha that’s my excuse for not trying it myself.

1.00% Burley (FA)
1.50% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.25% Honey (Miele) (FA)
0.50% Virginia (FA)

Flavor total: 3.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3P8x

5 Likes

A biscuit and honey tobacco when i used to smoke i tried honey tobacco was a nice sweet smoke I’d say it would be a winner

4 Likes

It would be dang funny if the secret to doing a real biscuit was tobacco LOL one of the few things I haven’t tried yet to reach that flavor

4 Likes

@authormichellehughes if that’s the kind of flavor you’re looking for, you would love (love love love) Purilum Sweet Tobacco. I’m not entirely sure I would classify it as a realistic tobacco at all, but every time I use it, it makes a sort of honey, sweet, nutty blend. I use it for a Honey Cashew Bar recipe, and it’s lovely. It’s really yummy with FA Honey or FLV Milk and Honey. Haven’t tried the FA Virginia though.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! I really haven’t played around with tobacco flavors since 2015/2016 but since I ordered these new ones I need great ideas :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’ll enjoy it, I know you will. Use it like a nutty bar/bakery type flavor and it will really shine. It’s not leafy or ashy at all.

3 Likes

Ahhh Michelle! If you do order, pick up a Toasted Coconut Cheesecake (Purilum) while it’s on the clearance section at River Supply. Proceeds being donated for Aussie Fire (NSW Gov & CFA).

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes … I looked in the notes section on my phone and found where I noted “FA Keepers”.
Here ya go:

FA Tobacco Keepers

Seven Leaves
Dark Vapure
Glory
Maxx Blend
Shade
SoHo
Tuscan Reserve

There’s a reason I did that… all the other FA tobaccos I tried, turned out to be sub-par for my tastebuds. Note… I said MY tastebuds. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks so much I have 3 of those :slight_smile:

2 Likes