Any else got these problems?

Same thing for me when I first started vaping, blood and all. Took about 3 months in my case. I found a drop or 2 of either saline or distilled water in my tank helped a lot.

Do you mix your own juice or are you using store bought?

3 Likes

My story is different, I quit successfully, and stayed quit for 10 years. I still wanted to smoke, and would stand downwind from smokers to smell their ciggs. My wife wanted something to relax her and because we do everything together we now Vape. I have had a slight cough and occasional small scratchy sore throat. But nothing like I did when I was smoking. My experience is smoking has a huge amount of tar with the nicotine, where vaping does not. Another observation I have is I can easily go for periods without Vaping, but when I smoked I could not go without smoking. Congrats on quitting I know its hard, I heard its harder than heroin addiction to quit, and I believe it because I have done it (the ciggs not the heroin).

4 Likes

I quit smoking 2 months ago and I’ve yet to really bring up much and I smoked for 16 years. I think you should probably see a doctor though. It seems a good deal of smoking issues come when one quits cigarettes, ime. I know myself, have benefited greatly from vaping, especially physically. Good luck with your situation, hope everything works out.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replys guys. Im less worried now.

I’m already mixing my own liquids. Sometimes i buy them from local vendors. Just the decent brands.
Millers, Exclucig and EliquidFrance. They are around 70/30 VG/PG. When i mix my own liquids i mix at 70/80 VG.

Like i said, i’ve seen a doctor. He checked my vital signs and lungs/heart. He couldnt find anything.
The bleeding stopped. Havent had since a few days. So it might just have been a sore throat and or nose.

Anyway thanks everyone. I’m glad i quit smoking. I feel way better already. Almost down to 3mg/ml nicotine.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I’m smoking custard and creams already. (Milkman clones and apple dansih). Im not the fruit guy luckily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im a sucker for milkman juices mind sharing a link to those clones you speak of :slight_smile:

This one is lovely:

2 Likes

lol I am actually vaping the mothers unicorn milk right now… I will have to give the second one a try thanks :slight_smile:

How is that “Mothers Unicorn Milk” ? Same as original or a twist of 2 popular liquids?

I have never had the originals so I dont know… I assume its a twist between mothers milk and unicorn milk but who knows.