Any Greeks here that Know and ordered from flavorah.gr?

Site looks so sketchy but prices are so good almost ordered but I chicken out cause it looks weird they are not listed on flavorah.com site I emailed flavorah.com but they didnt give me a clear answer

5 Likes

Zerobacco
Greece-Based Online Store
Zerobacco Website

Flavorah lists this on-line store.

6 Likes

I know that but Zerobacco doesn’t have most flavors I want and also prices on flavourah.gr are so good if it’s legit .
I emailed flavorah.com and told them the “Greek” site is weird and using their brand name asking if it’s safe to order and this was their answer
“They have been a reseller of ours but have not ordered direct from us recently, they typically order from a distro partner but I have not had much communication with them of late. Here is a list of resellers around Europe that might be better options, let me know if you have questions”

6 Likes

Put it this way if they can’t won’t be bothered to answer you question they don’t deserve ya money

1 Like

I 'll probably Risk it and order 30-60 euro worth flavours and be the tester. I 'll just wait 2-3 weeks to see if I get lucky and someone that used the site give me some feedback here .

1 Like

If anyone From Greece reads this nomnomz.co.uk is the best site to order flavors

4 Likes

Can you gently post the list that Flavorah sent you? This might also help others (including me… ahahah)
Thank You.

4 Likes

Every distribution point FLV has.

4 Likes

EUROPE

PGVG.NO (Norway) Also the same as NoSmoke.NO

NomNomz (UK)

MakeMyVape (UK)

King Flavours (UK)

Chefs Flavours -DarkStar (UK)

Flavour Boss (UK)

Vintage Vaping (UK)

Vapotestyle (France)

Sem Fumo (Portugal)

Flaywer (Germany)

Lebensmittelaromen (Germany)

LaLa Vape (Ukraine)

Vape.UA (Ukraine)

VapeHydra (Ukraine)

6 Likes

Hi I live in Greece and I had ordered many times of this site (flavourah.gr) and everything is ok.

1 Like

haven’t ordered from here but I know chefs deliver there:

link removed by staff

1 Like