Any Love For Atmos Lab Flavourings On Here?

ah ok, maybe the email i got from ideal vape was talking about premixed liquids with nicotine, but they could still sell the flavour concentrates, which won’t be affected by tpd. that would make sense since they still have the flavours listed on the site.

i’ve bought some of the flavours in athens. my partner is greek so we visit. got some in queen ecigs near monasteraki a few weeks ago. and she brought some back the last time she visited, from a shop somewhere in pagkrati.

forgot to mention atmos tamarin flavour which i picked up there, which is excellent. goes well with fa custard.

1 Like

Hi all, I am new to this site just came across after researching Atmos Labs so thought I would register. My local vape store is IdealVape and they still have lots of Atmos in store and I know they sell worldwide from their website if that helps. I have always loved the flavours and the ready mixed Atmos, I find it so much more natural with none of the chemical taste some of the other liquids and other concentrates have. I have to say my fave mix is pistachio mixed with liquorice !!! weird I know but does it for me hehe … I also know they are doing an offer at the moment of 25% off with code AUGUST25

teenyvaper x

2 Likes

Anyones can see recipes made by atmoslab flavors. http://atmoslab.com/recipes
I have only try caramela flavour and i like it.
Also i was vape from time to time there Bebeca ready e-liquid which is almost the same as Tribeca but cheeper, until now because i make it my own hahahaha…

1 Like