Any thoughts or suggestions?

I have a SS Brunhilde MTL RTA and am looking for a regulated single battery mod for it. The Cold Steel 120w mod works quite well and I have my black one on one. Tube mods are a bit difficult to find in Aus, or at least from Aus retailers who ship to where I am.

In your opinion, being such a tall RTA, would it work on a Teslacigs Punk 86w tube mod? The blurb says the mod will fit 25mm tanks without overhang but the Brunhilde MTL is only 23mm.

Thoughts?

!

20200930_095756|375x500

6 Likes

Take a look at the Vaporesso Armour Pro. I really like mine. Fits very well in the hand and has a fire bar. It pockets well too. Very quality piece. Every function you would want. Only 2 cons. The text on the screen is small (the screen is inside the fire bar). Battery door is the kind that can come open although I’ve never had this happen unless it was never fully closed to begin with.

6 Likes

Thanks mate.

I actually have 2 of these in my old/emergency drawer. Both have issues with the battery door opening, the mod finish and also reset to factory whenever batteries are changed. I had such high hopes for them too…

5 Likes

I’ve never had this happen. It’s odd that you have two that do it. What is your firmware version?

5 Likes

5 Likes

You should try to re-flash the software. Maybe go back a version if you can find it. Wouldn’t that be embarasing to the manufacturer.

5 Likes

My personal opinion is that the taller the tank, the better it looks on a tube mod. If you’re looking for something more recent and readily available, what about a nunchaku mod? Both model 1 and 2 have a 25mm surface where the tank meets the mod but the Nunchaku 2 flares out to about 28mm on the body below. I think they would go nicely with the Brunhilde. The Tesla would work nice onit as well.

7 Likes

Thanks mate. I looked at the Nanchaku but thought the Teslacigs suited the RTA design better. Will know next week cos I just ordered one. :grin:

6 Likes

Looks like a cool little mod (that I’ve either missed, or forgotten about)…
But Dear God!! That horrible horrible color!! :rofl: :nauseated_face:

7 Likes