Any use for this in diy?

Yup, gets you drunker because it bypasses that useless thing called a liver and straight into your bloodstream grind up some weed and booze of your choice in one of these
images
And some tubing to your poopchute, downward dog position and then violently squeeze that sucker then tighten up when it’s empty, add to the experience by smelling used panties . . .

Or so I’ve been told…

7 Likes

Idk about all that crap but I did shove a ball of black opium up my butt once. That night I saw God :rofl:

4 Likes

No shit? (pun intended)

7 Likes

That’s right, no shit, just opium. There’s kind of a long story behind that which I won’t get into here but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity which I was always curious about. I just didn’t know you had to insert it anally, lol. All I can say is that I never experienced anything like it and probably a good thing that it was a one time deal.

6 Likes

Were you comfortable enough around the people you were with to smell your fingers afterwards or have you not developed that kind of bond yet?

6 Likes

Joel, I didn’t know which moji to pick, rofl or nauseated face :rofl:

3 Likes

This one —> :point_up:

5 Likes

Oh this is good! It’s not meth either… you DON’T sleep like I DO! And I sleep for about 3 hours at a time sometimes multiple times a day And it’s not what you’re thinking of that’s a horrible thing! Nothing that would I even pee hot for… Guess u will never know.

1 Like

Of course I don’t sleep like you do, I stop breathing 120 times an hour according to my sleep study. I’ve slept for much less than that for a number of years before seeking help which does havoc with a person with my mental health condition, so I feel ya. I am curious, but I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like