Any use for this in diy?

Can I use this for diy its a really good price and I’m always searching for ways to infuse my juice espically with oak

4 Likes

I also have a white oak barell coming

3 Likes

Maybe if you were extracting natural flavors otherwise it’s not needed

4 Likes

I can sure make some good drink with that 🖒🖒

5 Likes

I don’t really drink I do something that’s alot Like alcohol tho …

5 Likes

You don’t say?

11 Likes

I use a couple (larger but similar) to make herbal tinctures…
don’t know what you would use it for in e-juice…except maybe to make
some kind of RY4 or tobacco flavoring.
CAUTION : They can be VERY DANGEROUS without the proper knowledge of use.

5 Likes

Something like a wine enema perhaps?

8 Likes

I thought the kids were still eyeballing vodka and teabagging rum.

4 Likes

This equipment, as others have already stated, is dangerous to play with for those who aren’t risk ignoring alchemists who constantly produce purest green.

If you want a woodiness, then go for the usual suspects of oakiness. Or the wilder ones like 0.08% of a 5% dilution of Wood Spice (FLV).

3 Likes

Theory… GHB, it’s GHB ain’t it? Tell me it’s GHB.

3 Likes

Nope, must be mdma. Canadians are crazy about mdma, people told me…

3 Likes

My dude, we love MDMA… It’s the only time I’ve truly been happy with life and myself, mt appearance, everthing… Pure bliss, I miss it and I’d like to try it one more time before I pass.

3 Likes

People do not value the obvious sometimes. I’ve seen more long lasting happyness out of drug experiences than I’ve seen successful psychotherapy. Just to experience emotions you didn’t know existed can be eye opening. I mean, I understand drug laws to a degree but what’s better? Kids in prison for the desire to understand or a generations without psychedelic experiences?
I have to add, I’ve also seen drug experiences turning bad. Suicides, addiction and problems with the law. But the worst in numbers and impact came from alcohole and prescription drugs.

Oh and apologies for the OT. For your device I’d say it might be useful to extract flavors but I’d be careful not to get any oils into your home made flavours. And I think it might be a rabbit hole with a learning curve and follow-up costs so I’d do some research before spending any money. Unless you’re kind of an alchemy nut and enjoy making potions anyway.

5 Likes

I thought Heisenberg was a British creation. Are you implying that the Canadians did it?

2 Likes

But I DO!!! Have this on on its way…its a mini oak barrel. Can’t get a prope!ne screen,shot my phone is being fuckey atm

2 Likes

It’s*lľ a white American oak barell 1.5 liters

3 Likes

Why didn’t I think of that back in the day when I was constipated?

5 Likes

Have a link to the 1.5 litre? I got my 1 litre here:

6 Likes

The lining of the colon absorbs alcohol quickly, so you’d have clear sailing AND a nice buzz. :sunglasses: That’s a win/win!

6 Likes