Anybody own this? Think Vape Exus Arc 200

Think Vape Exus Arc 200

https://www.elementvape.com/think-vape-exus-ark-200w-tc-box-mod

1 Like

That’s a beautiful mod. I wish it had a DNA or Yihi chip though. I vape TC 90% of the time and just cant find anything with DNA or Yihi quality and consistency.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. From poking around a little bit, it seems they made a very similar model with a DNA75 in it but it looks to be discontinued. This one looks pretty solid too as far as the body and the battery door. It’s their PCB choice that concerns me. I was hoping maybe someone had used it, specifically in TC, and could shed some light on how well it worked.

1 Like

This one is not quite as nice but still really cool.

1 Like

Very nice! Thanks! Another name to remember for sure!

1 Like

Just a quick update since you liked the look as well I found a rather lengthy thread on ecf from some folks with mod in hand. Looks like it’s pretty much VW only. TC with stainless was a problem for all who commented. Darn shame. Still kinda tempting for fifty bucks. I live the beveled fire button. Got that on a Wraith squonker and it is very comfortable to me. But then the Yiloong will do tc. Decisions… decisions.

1 Like

It’s quite a difference in price but I just rarely ever vape in VW mode any more. Hopefully some reviewers will get the Turin and give it a good workout. If it does well I may pick one up.

2 Likes

Hey @louiesquared,

Couldn’t resist. Picked one up. Here’s the scoop from what I can tell so far. Nice unit in the hand. Love the fire button on the bevel for thumb. Smaller all the way around than the Therion. To me it looks like they are going after a very similar look. TC in SS mode is a farce. Not even a toodle puff regardless of wattage available. Went into TCR mode and found that .00160 works pretty nicely with SS316. Does a decent job of hitting hard and backing off without pumping. Not DNA or Yihi but definitely a pleasant vape. Pretty simple unit but you can set TCR and available wattage. The unit responds nicely to both adjustments. No resistance locking feature. Appears to utilize initial resistance upon atty placement. Finish seems real nice too. But then it is brand new.

Later!

Nice! I’ve been thinking about picking one up. It really looks beautiful.