Anybody wanna share pictures of their e-juice creation workstations?

Hey ! How is the self made flavors going ? I am interested in hearing how that turns out !!!

3 Likes

It’s actually going quite well. Here’s just a few of the flavors I’ve released so far…

3 Likes

Oh my … I see your in for a spooky time coming soon. Frankenstein sauce is that what you’ll be making lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately Frankenstein Sauce is a trademarked name, HOWEVER, in developement I have my latest blend “Mummy’s Milk”, Hmmm, Hmmm, Good !!!

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: just in time !!! Sounds intriguing !

1 Like

Its a mixing kinda day

6 Likes

@Darth vapor what stations do you get with that. Ha!:smile:

3 Likes

That’s what @DarthVapor uses to communicate with his home planet in the Moarcloud Galaxy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So mixing done.made peachy blinder,very brunch,creamy vanilla and butter scotch,and bonoffe pie

I’m trying to get a banoffe pie recepie nailed but there’s one problem.I’m using ripe banana and every time I add the banana my mix goes cloudy is this a normal thing it doesn’t look very capable any help will be much appreciated

2 Likes

Ripe banana is potent stuff. Not sure what you’re mixing it with, but some flavors just interact like that. Careful with the banana and plastics. :wink:

1 Like

ok guys…finally gonna share my “LAB” with you guys…its half of my upstairs…i share this area with my SO…she has a workstation for her tattoo apprenticeship…
anyway, here goes:

i’m super comfortable up here, and safe, too, if youre paying attention, lol…

6 Likes

@Whiterose0818 i notice your saftey features. Were not allowed saftey features like that in the uk. Although it would come in handy sometimes. Ha. The way smok is going you’ll get one as an optional extra for the new tfv4 mini. Ha.

1 Like

DUDE I love it. I’d post a picture of mine but the methlab would have to be shut down for the moment lol.

1 Like

My “super Lab” has grown again!!

It looks so small in the picture haha

4 Likes

I have posted this elsewhere on here. And I now have a 102 bottle rack on the wall to the right of the table not pictured here that is nearly full.

With the overhead light on

1 Like

I just take over a table in my wife’s home office. I just pull out the flavors that I need at the time and get to mixing. She doesn’t mind me using this space and actually likes the smell when I am mixing.

4 Likes
3 Likes

still building it but my flavors are on point

4 Likes