Anybody wanna share pictures of their e-juice creation workstations?

i am currently building my workstation, so i dont have pictures to share just yet, but i would love to see other peoples workstations and maybe even borrow a good idea or two.
i have a glass top desk which will be my workstation. glass for easy cleanup…

1 Like

You want a picture of my kitchen table?

8 Likes

Me too @Robb1!

4 Likes

Me 3.

I use a kitchen cupboard to house all my DIY gear and the kitchen worktop doubles as my mixing station.

CMJ

5 Likes

Thankfully, my wife doesn’t mind if I junk up the kitchen table with all my DIY stuff. She says she’d rather have it that way rather than have me sequestered to another part of the house; she’s a sweetheart!

4 Likes

WELL HERE IS A SHOT OF AN AREA I WORK IN

11 Likes

I work on my bed with a big cutting board in front of my computer usually watching youtube or netflix and using my iPad to do recipes. LoL.

4 Likes

Any where there’s a chair and a table of some sort. I keep my supplie’s in a couple of shoe box’s in the bed room closet.

2 Likes

My shelf area…

6 Likes

Here’s a pic of my collection so far

And this is where my workstation is.

6 Likes

I enjoy looking at others workstations. I get alot of ideas.

1 Like

Mine is a work in progress

1 Like

Nothing special but, here’s a selfie with me hard at work.

And here’s a buddy of mine checking out my new scales.

Hehe! ; )

12 Likes

I love it Jim. I feel the way they look when I’m getting ready to mix. Keep your humor coming.

3 Likes

Laughter is the best medicine, ever!

3 Likes

This isn’t my lab but this is my homemade spinner that I LOVE!!

6 Likes

I’ve also set it up so that I can pulse it, which mixes even faster! I’m quite proud of myself hehehe

1 Like

And here is part of my “lab”
I can’t get the entire workstation in the frame though haha

4 Likes

Updated, awaiting 1 more shelving of flavors

:smile:

8 Likes

Here is my original blending station back in the old days. This peticular day we had a vaping accident and my assistant on the table got injured. We put too much distilled water in the blend and the vape began popping wildly…

This is my most current blending station. As you can see by the jars on the table I have begun extracting my own flavoring. Just one more month of soaking and I can add these three flavors to my stash…

Here I am finally able to concentrate on a few new recipes after eliminating the recipe trolls I captured which you see in the background. Maybe now I can finally get some work done…

6 Likes