Anyone bought Flavorah flavorings?

Should have them all tasted in a week or so. I’ll post everything ASAP. Hopefully, folks will find them useful.

The company seems to be in the fledgling stage as yet. Hopefully, they’ll be able to expand to international orders. We shall see.

3 Likes

Ive been following them and they are making me sad because of my lack of variety when i ordered, hehe. Looks like ill have to wait to order anything else, i didnt realize how much i had spent on flavorings in the last two months, the wife let me know. :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey, the good thing is it keeps you off the streets and out of trouble! Let’s keep things in perspective, shall we?

1 Like

Ill try that line on her but she is pretty pissed. I have heard her yell 5 times in the 13 years we have been together, yesterday was one of them. I did get a bit carried away, of course i bought all 4oz bottles because why buy less? hehe.

Reckon ill have to sell some juice to even things out a bit.

1 Like

The price they mentioned in the Reddit thread for shipping to the UK ($101) is bullshit and I’ve called them out on it. (Both UPS and DHL would cost around $40 for a package containing all three of their multipacks.)

Should they show some interest, between us I think we could manage a worthwhile order even at those costs.

If they don’t want to ship to Europe, that’s fine. But I hate being fed crap excuses…

2 Likes

Just making an observation comment on the Flavorah website from:

Even with a discount with ELR, the flavors are $4.50 per, I’m guessing 10ml? A bit steep, considering other vendor pricing, huh?

The website does not say how many ml are in the bottle. However, they have taken the time to photograph a penny by each bottle. Really?

I’m not one to worry too much about prices if it’s something I want… sometimes quality cost. It’s still cheaper than analogs and premade juice. I’ve been very happy with my previous flavors. BTW they are 15ml.

2 Likes

I did find on the eBay Flavorah store way more info that their website offers:

So, their small bottles of flavorings are 15ml.

1 Like

…with a 15 to 20% discount being offered, Flavorah’s pricies are about even with what, say Bull City Vapor, would sell Flavourarts flavorings with no discount.

Just info for the masses.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem too expensive to me - they’re very strong, comparable to Flavour Art, and it’s 15ml - I am used to 10ml Flavour Art being around $3.60 :smile:

1 Like

I’m at the point of buying the best flavors I can get. I’d rather over pay for a good flavor than spend 10 cent on a bad flavor. I probably own 100 subpar flavors from not knowing what was good in the beginning. For me price will not be a barrier when it comes to good flavors.

3 Likes

I ready for you subnopsis ( pun *) of each flavor Drip !

1 Like

[Heads-up for UK and EU mixers]

I grabbed a handful of Flavorah’s concentrates from Chefs Vapour’s stand at Vapefest today (at a specially discounted price).
They’ve only got a limited selection right now and should be available from their website early next week.

Yay! More Flavorah in EU :smiley: Awesome! VapourDepot is another UK vendor that has them right now!

I’m hoping that Chefs Vapour end up cheaper than Vapour Depot!
(Their VF special offer was 3 x 15ml for £10!)

Yeah, that would be nice :smiley: With our discount, 3x15ml Flavorah is £15 at Vapour Depot… £10 would be awesome!

Shipping from Chef’s is crazy: £11 for me - it’s £4 from Vapour Depot…

2 Likes

I’m glad you all can get FLV now. I like them, but don’t use them much. I need to start working them into some of my recipes. I haven’t added my last order of FLV to my stash yet. Maybe that’s why… they don’t pop up when I’m choosing flavors so I don’t think to use them.

I know the feeling - Sometimes I choose a flavor that I want to make a recipe with, and then build on that - maybe that’s the way? Take a Flavorah-flavor and then make a recipe based on that one flavor?

2 Likes

Interesting little thread on VU with Brendan (Shoreline) giving the lowdown on the Flavorah back story and answering a few questions.

3 Likes

The Milk and Honey is very tasty but above 3% it is cloyingly sweet and will take over the batch no matter what you put in there ! I think it has it’s own ability to be a standalone at 3%.

I may decide to dilute this flavor in PG, 6 drops in 3 mls PG and let it sit, I can see this being used as a wonderful flavor accent at a diluted percentage. I tried to use it at full strength as an accent flavor and 1 drop in a yogurt mix and it took it over so I may try the dilution to see if it gets me anywhere.

1 Like