Anyone bought the Pharaoh RTA yet?

ok i found a different one lol a sub ohm tank you guys

1 Like

If you want a dual coil go for the rta. If you want single go for the nano

2 Likes

a single would be cool do they both do well

1 Like

Iā€™ve not used the single coil version but I love the dual coil. Reviews are very good for both, if you listen to that type of thing.

2 Likes

i only listen to the opinions on the forum

I would definitely recommend it if thatā€™s anything to go by lol

2 Likes

no doubt i appreciate the info and apologize for hijacking the thread @Pugs1970

3 Likes

Since I was summoned I figured I should reply. Sorry, canā€™t help much. Not had the first leak with my Pharaoh. Just solid performance.

I did order a couple of the optional decks though. The one that comes with it is good, but I think one of the dual coil ones will be even better. So far, however, loving this tank.

3 Likes

Thanks man, ive just ordered one of the duel decks see if I have any more success with that šŸ–’

2 Likes

You wouldnt believe itā€¦I had a vape band on the tankā€¦thought tonightā€¦fuck it, im stripping it down again and changin all the Oā€™s anywayā€¦so I took the band offā€¦soon as I took it off I could see a pinched tank O ring hidden underneathā€¦
Ultimate
Fucking
Facepalm

Works like a dream nowā€¦SMH

4 Likes

Glad you got it worked out. Waiting patiently for your magnificent review.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be startin it tomorrow man now that I have made my peace with it, pics are doneā€¦

And seeing as it was the only issue I had and it was completely down to the fact that Iā€™m a dickā€¦itā€™ll be getting a blinder :wink:

2 Likes

@Pugs1970 I bought one a month back on a vape mail binge (VMB), but have soo many, havenā€™t had time to try it yet, will have to stalk this thread.

2 Likes

Darnit, got one of those two, (not tried yet)ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll swap you for the Pharaoh rta :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™ll glad you got it sorted out.
well kind ofā€¦
Okay lets be honest, just a tad happy :wink:

Look forward to the review buddy :thumbsup:

1 Like

Ok errybody, and especially you @Pugs1970 since youā€™ll be reviewing this thing. As you probably know, the Pharaoh RTA will have additional build decks available. I ordered the 2 available from 3aVape - which since itā€™s been 3 weeks now there may be more. The ones I got areā€¦

The first two photos are the postless deck. When I ordered these I thought it would be the one I started with. But after opening them both and seeing the relatively small juice holeā€¦one per sideā€¦I decided to go with the other for my first build. And I must say, this is like a new tank. The original deck is goodā€¦some might even call it great. My issue with it is having to wait a moment between puffs for it to wick. Itā€™s quite a distance from the juice channels to the center of the coil in terms of juice flowing through cotton. Outside of that, the original clamp style deck is great. However, this dual coil deck wicks much more efficiently. This tank is now as good if not better than the Boreas. Iā€™m leaning toward better, because my Boreas tanks need o-ring replacements right now and leak. Otherwise, to me the Boreas is the gold standard by which I judge all other RTAā€™s. At least until now. Time will tell.

Iā€™ll build the postless deck at some point soon and report back. Just sayinā€¦if you like the Pharaoh RTA with the stock deck, youā€™ll fall in love with that dual coil deck!! Amen.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the extra one I got, I havenā€™t tried it yet though for the reason you mentioned, I didnā€™t see how those tiny juice holes could be efficient but I trust your judgement so when it needs a nappy change Iā€™ll give it a go :wink: ā€¦
but yeah its a really REALLY awesome tank, thoroughly enjoying mine :+1:

3 Likes

I donā€™t either, but once I try it, if Iā€™m surprised and impressed then game on. If notā€¦well I do own a drill or two and I ainā€™t afraid to use them! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah that was my other thought lmaoā€¦wouldnā€™t be difficult to drill at allā€¦

Thereā€™s also the price that I thought was a bit steep, I donā€™t know how much you snagged one for but mine was Ā£9.99 which is half the price of the tankā€¦

4 Likes