Anyone bought the Pharaoh RTA yet?

Hey fam…so…I received the Dick drippers Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA t’other day for review, and my first thoughts were ‘wow’…this thing is awesome, really nice piece, but…at first, I wicked it like I would any tank and it was fine, but the coil I put in was ‘ok’…then I remembered I had a Phillip Turton ‘Chubby’ coil in my Pharaoh RDTA so I put it in this…I must of wicked it…7 times?..the thing just kept dumping, I have filled the juice channel, I’ve left it halfway up the channel, I’ve tried folding it like they say to do…EVERYTHING…and it just kept dumping when it was left alone for any length of time, I have since took it apart and cleaned it, I’ve changed the coil again and re-wicked it a further 5 times…STILL it keeps dumping, I reeeally wanna like this thing but man…I’ve never known anything so fucking finicky to wick in my whole life…
Anyone else having an issue with it???..

cheers in advance, this thing is 2 re wicks away from a shitty review and a burial in the back garden…:rage:

3 Likes

Possibly an offending o-ring causing it to lose vacuum?

I’m sure you have thought of that already but thought I would ask.

@SthrnMixer I know has one. Maybe he can help.

2 Likes

yeah I checked all the O’s they’re fine no splits or anything, I have been speaking to a guy on POTV who is having the same problem so it’s not just me…when it was working the flavour was amazing in it and it looks awesome…which is why I haven’t launched it already lol

2 Likes

If you do get to the stage of wanting to launch it I’ll buy the base and deck off you

2 Likes

Review it and blame it all on the ripper lol it looks super cool though

6 Likes

I don’t like the look of it at all but the base fits the griffin 25 plus :grin:

3 Likes

My Pharaoh RDTA hasn’t been used in months because it leaks leaks terribly from the bottom of the AFC ring. I didn’t even give the RTA a second look. But the same as you, the flavor from it was amazing when it wasn’t drenching my mod with juice.

1 Like

You should get yourself an engine lol

3 Likes

hmm…I’ll strip it down again tomorrow and just change every ring, try it again…last chance…

2 Likes

nah mate, don’t do that. You’ve given it too many chances already

1 Like

I did. It is now in someone else’s hands and I got a Limitless Plus in trade for it. I’m happy, they’re happy.

1 Like

an engine wth is that im looking for another rta thats super user friendly

tell you what…if it doesn’t work…you can have it…I’ll even supply you with a spade to dig it up :wink: lol

2 Likes

Engines are awesome man, never a single issue, gets used daily :wink:

1 Like

Sounds good to me. Let me know before this Brexit thing happens. I’m not getting a visa just to dig up an rta

3 Likes

i cant find any engines who makes it

1 Like

any tricks with the lynx you could suggest

1 Like

OBS makes the Engine.

3 Likes

Using pugs shop obviously

2 Likes

obs engine found it but its a tank with coils ???

1 Like