Anyone else get hit by the Nice Reply" Bomb from ELR today?

Even though I don’t always have the time to post (SFT SFT SFT !!!), I try to stay up to date with posts, likes, mentions, PM’s, etc.

Logged in later today, and had over 400 “Earned Nice Reply”, and I’m still trying to ack them all. Anyone else ?

9 Likes

LOL, looks like it was “Likes” too. Got half the list ack’d …

6 Likes

Yes! Happened to me earlier

5 Likes

Yeah. I had “1” and it was from you… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Not today. But I think because of the work you do you’ve earned it. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yes …Lol thought i was special

5 Likes

Looks like a slight change in the notifications drop-down. Software upgrade, perhaps?

6 Likes

@robrrt1 that’s what it is. NEW and IMPROVED, and all that shit.

6 Likes

Some for sure changed. I just got a couple notifications that originated years and years ago.

But I still love you. Lol.

6 Likes

Yup. Got a few of them too. Not as many as you though. You must be gold-star special LOL
I got a new notification that someone posted to me from 2017!

I think the nut behind the wheel is loose.

7 Likes

Hehe, thanks @Chrispdx.

5 Likes

Just got it!

5 Likes

I get them all the time but not in one fell swoop like you did.

5 Likes

Nope I get a steady stream of likes, nice replies and awards. Though I did get a notification that I have been place on a blacklist. For what I have no idea I hardly post recipes, I only keep two recipes saved on the site which are my ADV’s. Oh well I don’t understand it.

4 Likes

Something about VPN people use , im not a techie so not even sure how to get rid of VPN to voth for ecigick awards last year

4 Likes

Me neither, all seems normal.

5 Likes

Nope, no “nice reply” bombs here…

4 Likes

Yes, I suffered from that bomb too as well as the comment drop from Leo J asking for help with @fidalgo_vapes unbanning them.

6 Likes

Just read that name backwards squirrel and it spells a now banished person.
Leo J - The innocent :innocent:
Leo J - The misunderstood :joy:

8 Likes

Yup, today. It took some time to get rid of them. I wonder how much time you needed to clean it up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes